British Speedway Forum

Near mark was star of the show for Brum at Poole. Only rider onto show true grit.

If Covatti came in for him Brum would be even weaker.

Come on Liam, keep up!! :D

Wrong one ... my name is not Liam, it starts (Surprise!) with a J :lol:

Surprised nobody's suggested KK yet???!! :rofl::D

Storming the GPs and no problems with a midweek track - no brainer!!! :party:

And current leader of the World Championship ;)

Good PR as well as someone bang in form.

Covatti will be replacing Daniel Nermark.

Crazy mistake if that's the case. Sqora and Nermark are the only ones doing there job.

Surprised nobody's suggested KK yet???!! :rofl::D

Storming the GPs and no problems with a midweek track - no brainer!!! :party:

And would still struggle to manage 3 points in the EL as per .............................. unless its for Poole. :D

Yh I had a blonde moment Steve :D.

:t:

• Like 1

So Eddie sacked and Covatti in and Nermark still in? Is that right

Yep, doubt it will be the only change though, Kings done himself no favours in the race for retention in his last few rides.

Eddie K's last ride a double point 6

Eddie K's last ride a double point 6

Yes, in pretty bad conditions but a win is a win-even more so in B&W. However, it doesn't seem to have done him a lot of good though, being sacked the morning after top scoring in an abandoned match!

What we gained point wise there is it 2ish king goes next gives us approx 9.5 for a replacement ...nico will be cheap as he's an asset so the move should free up a bit more money for a decent number 1..

Be good to see nico back as long as he can pick up 4-7 points a meeting I will be happy with him

Where will Eddie turn up next as surely riding just in the Premier Lge won't be enough for him?.

The irony that he won his last ride on a tactical at Swindon when he couldn't win a race when he was the main rider last season for Swindon & always started meetings well & then faded when paired with a reserve & the pressure was on.

What average would Kk be on now just wondering as I know he has a poor year last year and it dropped enough to swap nermark for him with the couple of points we have in hand.

By the way nermark has been ok and I would be replacing others before him

Guest GiveusaB

I fancy trying Patryk Dudek if available?

I dont think KK would get a warm reception at PB after his shanigans last time he rode for us!?

Having said that......I'd gladly have him back!

Surely KING has to go ??? otherwise he'll have to change his name from Danny to Joe ! :)

Oh just thought now we only have BB a a d/u rider does that mean nico can get a prem team now as well as ride with us ?