British Speedway Forum

Oh just thought now we only have BB a a d/u rider does that mean nico can get a prem team now as well as ride with us ?

In theory yes, I suspect some will want to see how he goes for us before taking an interest however.

This season will make or break Covatti as he's had a full season racing in the UK in 2013, so should know what to expect.

• Like 1

Its ok naming Dudek and KK but can't imagine they would help with cutting costs.

Imagine King will be kept as asset

Do feel a bit sorry for Kennett but has been going backwards for couple of years now so maybe just riding PL might help him

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Its ok naming Dudek and KK but can't imagine they would help with cutting costs.

True, but looking at it another way, the current side is a hiderence to maintaining income.

I can't see how any decent new signing the Brummies make can be classed as cost effective. Any rider they go after will know he has them by the short and curlies.

True, but looking at it another way, the current side is a hiderence to maintaining income.

I suppose that's all Gds fault then

Pearson has just put on twitter buzcowski was a whisker away from a elite league contract last week

Interesting, ties in with another event about the same time...

I fancy trying Patryk Dudek if available?

Asking the top and "on the up" Polish riders to ride in the EL would be like asking Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerard to play parks football in Poland. Look at what they have got over there, the stadiums, the fans, the money, the adulation, and a sport that's taken seriously and competes on the world stage. Then look at what we have in this country. Let's get real eh?

There might be a chance with a journeyman rider who needs a bit more money, but they would not be the solution to Birmingham's problems.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Asking the top and "on the up" Polish riders to ride in the EL would be like asking Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerard to play parks football in Poland. Look at what they have got over there, the stadiums, the fans, the money, the adulation, and a sport that's taken seriously and competes on the world stage. Then look at what we have in this country. Let's get real eh?

There might be a chance with a journeyman rider who needs a bit more money, but they would not be the solution to Birmingham's problems.

That's a fair point tbh!

Bottom line is....Covatti will give his all for the cause,I'd rather watch him than Kennett, but unfortunately it's not going to have a big impact on our results !

We have to ditch King and bring in a consistent performer, whose equally as good away, as at home!

Stunning offer just been launched by the Brummies. Join their Privilege Club, numbers restricted to 100 and only costs £500 a year. Top of the list of benefits - £25 off your season ticket!! Can see there being a rush for this. Get yours before it's too late!!

Stunning offer just been launched by the Brummies. Join their Privilege Club, numbers restricted to 100 and only costs £500 a year. Top of the list of benefits - £25 off your season ticket!! Can see there being a rush for this. Get yours before it's too late!!

That has to be a P take right?

That has to be a P take right?

No smiley face from me so I'm afraid not. There are other benefits but the season ticket discount is top of the list.

• Like 1

We'll instead of slagging it off I'm taking up the option but for 1 reason and 1 reason only to support birmingham speedway

The second best option is you get to stand where you want on the turn 1 scaffold

Guest GiveusaB

I guess its to fund our new No.1 signing? :t: I will take a closer look at this and then decide? I havent seen the email/advert?