British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Kent Kings 2014

Good performance from the Kings at the small Plymouth arena,,The top three of Lambert,,Morley and Compton all out classing their opposite numbers Harris looks a find, will the team continue with Dan Blake,,? would be better to continue with the youngster that obviously has much more potential surely, in my opinion . ,Chessel ,Mason and Freemantle will all improve on last nights performances, so things are looking good for a great season ..For the Demons Smart looks like he may well be on his way back to the rider he was a while back putting in some hard challenging rides by the sound of match reports ..Time will tell if the same can be said of Tim Webster, but he is entitled to be a bit rusty after time out of the sport.. The meeting also provided a handy practise for Ben Morley and Brandon Freemantle who return to the track shortly for the under 21 semi final...

I know it's early days, but do you think Lambert (as Captain) will send Morley and Compton to the NLRC? Obviously depends on Compton doing what i expect and having a superb season.

I know it's early days, but do you think Lambert (as Captain) will send Morley and Compton to the NLRC? Obviously depends on Compton doing what i expect and having a superb season.

Hmm, an interesting item of conjecture so early in the season!!

Simon has won a lot at third tier level (eg the Pairs three times) but he's NOT won the CLRC/NLRC so I'd imagine this year that title could well be up there on his agenda..? Benji is a former CLRC champ.

Hmm, an interesting item of conjecture so early in the season!!

Simon has won a lot at third tier level (eg the Pairs three times) but he's NOT won the CLRC/NLRC so I'd imagine this year that title could well be up there on his agenda..? Benji is a former CLRC champ.

Plus he won the Golden Hammer meeting a few years back, for whatever reason he has never achieved the step up from NL to Pl, he has the ability, thats without doubt.

A bit speculative regarding the N.L.R.C. Anything can happen between now and september ...And im not sure which meetings take precedance between the n.l.r.c ,,elite ,premier... any one know??

..And im not sure which meetings take precedance between the n.l.r.c ,,elite ,premier... any one know??

BSPA shared events always take priority over league competitions.

And Fast track Clubs get priorty over the riders far as I heard

More complicated than that, but irrelevant in this case as shared events take precedence over all leagues.

BSPA shared events always take priority over league competitions.

The NLRC takes precedence over the EL & PL, but the EL & PL takes precedence over the NL Pairs & Fours.

Very early for such speculation, Lambert may not even qualify for the event, but as a fan who will attend the NLRC I want to see riders who get to the event on merit. Look at the laughing stock that the ELRC became as it was made up of second strings in the last few seasons. Personally I want to seethe best 16 riders in the league at the NLRC.

NLRC is dictated by the top averaged rider from each team followed by the best averaged riders from the League.

Edited by roguetrader

I think your all getting carried away ,one meeting dose not make a season I will reserve judgement lets see how we get on away to a more experance team not a team who are more or less where we was last season the under dogs

I think your all getting carried away ,one meeting dose not make a season I will reserve judgement lets see how we get on away to a more experance team not a team who are more or less where we was last season the under dogs

carried away about what?