British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Buxton Hitman 2014

Neil H i dont know who you are but u seem to be in the know,so come on clever clogs who have we got,cause to me it looks desperate. And please dont lower yourself like that man a couple of years ago who turned out to be Mr Neal bad mouthing a lady. If we cant get a team what is the use of a air fence.For gods sake lets have some news Good Night

Edited by bw double

Just got the speedway star and guess what not a thing from Buxton.Are we even bothering this season just one rider named its like i said last year if the promoter is not bothered why should we.

Why do you not write a nice letter to Jayne I`m sure she would reply Please don`t be shy ask her

Edited by fredbogge
  • Like 1

Neil H i dont know who you are but u seem to be in the know,so come on clever clogs who have we got,cause to me it looks desperate. And please dont lower yourself like that man a couple of years ago who turned out to be Mr Neal bad mouthing a lady. If we cant get a team what is the use of a air fence.For gods sake lets have some news Good Night

As Buxton's main two press outlets are both weekly publications, the team used to be announced over seven weeks so as something appeared each week rather than speedway appearing one week (if all 7 were released in one go) and then nothing until the first meeting in April.

Announcement of riders are down to the promotion and Jayne will let us know when she is good and ready.

As Buxton's main two press outlets are both weekly publications, the team used to be announced over seven weeks so as something appeared each week rather than speedway appearing one week (if all 7 were released in one go) and then nothing until the first meeting in April.

Announcement of riders are down to the promotion and Jayne will let us know when she is good and ready.

I treat buxton as my second track, and i can see where bw double is coming from ! The official website don't have a mention of the first signing at all.

How are people supposed to know track is there if you don't keep it in the news, articles don't have to be 7 rider announcements and that is it !

I treat buxton as my second track, and i can see where bw double is coming from ! The official website don't have a mention of the first signing at all.

How are people supposed to know track is there if you don't keep it in the news, articles don't have to be 7 rider announcements and that is it !

Andy, the website is no longer run by anyone connected to Buxton so the one who does it now only has an interest when he is supplied with info/press release.

fair enough and i am sure Jayne is putting in a lot of work behind the scenes but maybe just get themselves in news more often would let people know about Buxton rather than just 7 rider announcements. I certainly love my visits to Buxton, in between heats a nice burger and one hell of a view on back straight !

I have just looked on Team Declarations site and guess what even Adam Expence has disappeared.And Dudley have signed Matt Williamson,his dad told me last year they would stick with Buxton because we gave him a chance and it did not matter about money.Well he soon changed his mind so it looks like we aint going to have a team pity i enjoyed the odd sunday out to speedway then a meal on way home. :cry:

I have just looked on Team Declarations site and guess what even Adam Expence has disappeared.And Dudley have signed Matt Williamson,his dad told me last year they would stick with Buxton because we gave him a chance and it did not matter about money.Well he soon changed his mind so it looks like we aint going to have a team pity i enjoyed the odd sunday out to speedway then a meal on way home. :cry:

"Odd sunday"?

B&W Double have a look on the Buxton website please remember buxton speedway is a business and business` dont always disclose dealings till they are completed to all parties satisfaction . I certainly do not and I am not part of the Buxton Promotion.Just a friend of the late Ken Moss

Edited by fredbogge

Well worded statement from Liam Carr giving back to Buxton some of the chance they gave him last year not like some who were there last year

Haha no reason Williamson should stay at Buxton is there. Perhaps he wants a change

No reason to gloat, if someone poached our riders, we wouldnt be happy.

• Like 4