British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Buxton Hitman 2014

So what u think people do they have the money for a air fence.

I thought there had been fund raising during the recent season to deservedly help Buxton HitmEn provide an Air Fence.

This is a great little venue and deserves all the support it can get.

I thought there had been fund raising during the recent season to deservedly help Buxton HitmEn provide an Air Fence.

This is a great little venue and deserves all the support it can get.

There has indeed and although the fund raising will need to continue, we are on course for purchasing an air fence. Many of the manufacturers are offering payment plans and it is likely that we will use this alongside the existing fund to pay for it. Although we still need to raise some more cash to pay the instalments so will be looking at further fund raising next year.

Edited by Jayne
  • Like 7

There has indeed and although the fund raising will need to continue, we are on course for purchasing an air fence. Many of the manufacturers are offering payment plans and it is likely that we will use this alongside the existing fund to pay for it. Although we still need to raise some more cash to pay the instalments so will be looking at further fund raising next year.

That great thanks for the update Jayne.

great to know we will have speedway next season.What about the team how about Charles Wright Liam Carr Lee Smart Tom Wholly Danny Phillips Reece Downs Steve Worrall i think they would be well under points limit

.anyone else got thoughts in team make up.

Will Charles Wright,s premier average , Bar him from National league speedway next season,??

Will Charles Wright,s premier average , Bar him from National league speedway next season,??

Under the current rules it would be but who knows what will happen in 2014? A lot of riders from this years NL will be inelligible to double up so things may change. I guess a lot will depend on how the league is made up which we wont know until at least the middle of December if not later.

Edited by Jayne
  • Like 1

so who have we signed its very quite nothing in speedway star.Wright gone Mckinna gone cant see Smart coming back what are we left with Blacklock who still cant stay on a bike for four laps likewise Williamson Wholley who is not fast enough only Carr any good and i cant see him coming back to many teams will be after him.I cant see who we will have any news p[lease.

Buxton will have a good team Jayne alway dose a good job.

• Like 1

Well just read on Dudley post that they have signed Matt Williamson, so if that is true Jayne had better get her finger out and sign some riders or there will be no one left any good. What about Mikey Neal Danny Phillips but we really need heat leaders but i cant think of any who are left James Cockle is the only one still not got a place, why not try to tempt Ben Read away from Stoke, and what is Smarty doing try to get him back. Just who have we got never any news coming from the management is really annoying.Just checked out who could do a good job and is available Chris Mills he would be a great number one go get him Jayne.

Edited by bw double

I would trust what Jayne & Richard & Ken do. They have always kept an even keel at the Hi Edge and 2014 should be no different!