British Speedway Forum
madsteve

Official Teams For 2014

Updated cheers

Anyone know what Ricky Wells average is as the Bspa say 7.81** (whatever that means)

Er, 7.81.

If you're confused by the ** a glance at the key at the top of the page will tell you that it's to show that the rider is listed in hierarchical order where riders have apparently the same average.

If I am correct in that Ricky Wells Sheffield average of 7.81 in the final issue of the green sheet averages for the 2013 season and therefore the average that teams can use to build their teams for 2014 without reduction for British riders, then that means that Workington have exceeded the points limit by 0.23

1: Josh Grajczonek 8.41, Rene Bach 7.85, Ricky Wells 7.81, Kyle Howarth 6.86, Mason Compton 4.69, Ashley Morris 4.11, Chris Mills 3.00 = total of 42.73 (42.50 points allowed)

If I am correct in that Ricky Wells Sheffield average of 7.81 in the final issue of the green sheet averages for the 2013 season and therefore the average that teams can use to build their teams for 2014 without reduction for British riders, then that means that Workington have exceeded the points limit by 0.23

1: Josh Grajczonek 8.41, Rene Bach 7.85, Ricky Wells 7.81, Kyle Howarth 6.86, Mason Compton 4.69, Ashley Morris 4.11, Chris Mills 3.00 = total of 42.73 (42.50 points allowed)

That's what I got it to also but there must be a reason that they all fit

It's because certain riders still qualify for a 2.5% reduction to their average;

A Rider who has participated in the National Development League will receive a 2.5% reduction on their MA once he has achieved an established EL / PL MA, for the next 3 Seasons taking regard of any season where the Rider did not appear in a PL / EL Team Declaration.

all hail tony jackson..the master of the averages.

I was under the impression that rule was revoked as it was deemed unfair to European riders

Devils sign Ben Barker (9.44), Alex Davies (7.38), Kyle Newman (5.32) and Roland Benko (5.00).

Just been announced on the Devils forum and soon to be on the club website.

Updated cheers

think its 6.98 possibly as he gets a reduction i think