British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

No Chris Holder In 2014 In British League.

I feel sorry for you now, supporting the most expensive team to watch in the country and trophyless for nearly 10 years.

No need to feel sorry for me.

Have plenty of happy memories in my time as season ticket holder for many years, and watching the best football in the country this season.

And change the "most expensive" record.

The guff about our season tickets being so much more expensive has been debunked many times. Our tickets include a lot more games than other teams which skews the figures.

Anyway, nice try.

• Like 1

No need to feel sorry for me.

Have plenty of happy memories in my time as season ticket holder for many years, and watching the best football in the country this season.

And change the "most expensive" record.

The guff about our season tickets being so much more expensive has been debunked many times. Our tickets include a lot more games than other teams which skews the figures.

Anyway, nice try.

Thats alright then ive had plenty of happy memories too of watching arsenal capitulate after christmas year on year! Hope history repeats itself again. Its been well documented arsenal are tbe most expensive club,maybe not season tickets.

Thats alright then ive had plenty of happy memories too of watching arsenal capitulate after christmas year on year! Hope history repeats itself again. Its been well documented arsenal are tbe most expensive club,maybe not season tickets.

Ah well, 7 points clear at the top of the league now..we'll see how things pan out won't we.

Brand new stadium in an affluent borough of North London is always going to expensive. £26 is the cheapest ticket by the way. If thats too expensive for a modern football fan then maybe they're expecting a bit too much.

Ah well, 7 points clear at the top of the league now..we'll see how things pan out won't we.

Brand new stadium in an affluent borough of North London is always going to expensive. £26 is the cheapest ticket by the way. If thats too expensive for a modern football fan then maybe they're expecting a bit too much.

Where do you sit for 26 quid? In highbury high street! Edited by foreverblue

Where do you sit for 26 quid? In highbury high street!

Highbury High Street ? Not been to London then ? Laughable ignorance.

Behind the goal is where you'd end up for £26 quid..is it too cheap now then ?

Highbury High Street ? Not been to London then ? Laughable ignorance

ok finsbury park high street they were in highbury last time I went

Highbury High Street ? Not been to London then ? Laughable ignorance

ok finsbury park high street they were in highbury last time I went

Try Holloway Road.

Meanwhile, back on the Speedway Forum………..

Fair play. Anyway...Chris Holder...lovely bloke..my favourite rider..

Oops, better not go there again!

Can't blame Noddy for giving the EL a miss next year.

He has suffered serious injury, is not wanted by Poole due to the further weakening of the EL and would surely be better off taking on fewer meetings in the bigger paying Polish & Swedish leagues - although they are far more competitive...

On the plus side, I won't miss his juvenile 'Fukn Stoked', 'Fukn Bummed' and 'Fukn Pumped' comments and think Fast Freddie is a far bigger loss to English speedway..

• Like 1

Can't blame Noddy for giving the EL a miss next year.

He has suffered serious injury, is not wanted by Poole due to the further weakening of the EL and would surely be better off taking on fewer meetings in the bigger paying Polish & Swedish leagues - although they are far more competitive...

On the plus side, I won't miss his juvenile 'Fukn Stoked', 'Fukn Bummed' and 'Fukn Pumped' comments and think Fast Freddie is a far bigger loss to English speedway..

Have to disagree on the last point - I know a lot of people who would want to see a world champion and Chris was very deserving. Freddie hasn't ever looked like equalling that status and I'm afraid his boat has sailed. Holder every time for me!

• Like 1

Have to disagree on the last point - I know a lot of people who would want to see a world champion and Chris was very deserving. Freddie hasn't ever looked like equalling that status and I'm afraid his boat has sailed. Holder every time for me!

Very dismissive of Freddie. He still has time on his side and is genuine World Class. His time is still to come IMHO.

Very dismissive of Freddie. He still has time on his side and is genuine World Class. His time is still to come IMHO.

World class? How did he qualify for next year's SGP series? IMHO his boat has sailed and he will never be world champion - he might win the odd SGP but will probably struggle to finish in top 8 - unless he does a PUK/Tai...

World class? How did he qualify for next year's SGP series? IMHO his boat has sailed and he will never be world champion - he might win the odd SGP but will probably struggle to finish in top 8 - unless he does a PUK/Tai...

Of course he is World class. Always buzzing around the top 8 and is often in the top 8 right till the latter stages.

Freddie has every chance to turn it around (and do a PUK) and its plainly odd to suggest otherwise.

Oddly his best year in the GP`s was when he had his worst year with Wolves.

IMHO he will struggle without the EL next year. But time will tell.