I see the final averages being very roughly as follows:

Worrall - 9.5

Starke - 9

Perry - 8.5

Clegg - 7

Greaves - 5.5

Williamson - 5.5

Phillips - 4.5

Hi everyone. I'm Matts girlfriend I'd just like to let you all know I'll be selling some Matt Williamson racing grey bobble hats at Coventry on Friday they are £12 each look out for me in my blue hat and Matt Willy jacket if you are interested thanks guys! Amy

I see the final averages being very roughly as follows:

Worrall - 9.5

Starke - 9

Perry - 8.5

Clegg - 7

Greaves - 5.5

Williamson - 5.5

Phillips - 4.5

Paul Starke 10.95

Steve Worrall 10.00

Max Clegg 7.76

Matt Williamson 7.29

Nathan Greaves 6.44

Tom Perry 6.30

Danny Phillips 5.50

Well I dont think anyone expected this to happen after the first couple of months of action!

Wednesday June 04, 2014

CRADLEY Heath Speedway are delighted to announce British Speedway President Tony Mole is to link up with the club to take charge of their new track project.

The club believe Tony has an unequalled record in bringing the sport back to areas of the country which have been starved of speedway for years.

And although the Heathens are thriving at their shared Wolverhampton base, the management members remain determined to take them to a new home.

Promoter Gary Patchett said: Tony will need no introduction to our supporters after all but bringing the club to a new home in Colley Gate nearly 10-years ago and his success in bringing defunct clubs back to the sport is unparalleled.

Tonys brief will be to advise on any site possibilities but with a specific focus on the potential site we have had on the radar for some time.

Mole was the man responsible for taking the sport back to Workington in 1999 and Birmingham in 2007. He has also rescued struggling clubs down the years like Hull, Oxford and Stoke.

Based in Kidderminster, Mole remains a regular visitor to Cradley meetings at Monmore Green and was on the terraces at Dudley Wood in his younger days.

Great news and we need this to happen as I don't see many others having sucsses at bringing a Cradley track back!

• Like 2

Excellent news.

Nobody in the sport has a better track record.

Good luck Tony.

Please lets not make Tony Mole a speedway track god untill we line up for the first heat at The New Wood.

It is certainly positive news, someone with Mr Moles experience and knowledge is invaluable , as the need for a new stadium is a MUST, he can help to try and move forward down that avenue. while others get on withthe day to day running of the current club and team. Let's hope for some concrete news about a new stadium, in the near future.

If there's anyone out there that can build you that stadium. it's Tony Mole. He defied all the odds to get speedway back at Birmingham and to secure full planning permission.

Good Luck, hope he succeeds for you!

Could not be better news for Heathens supporters your future prospects could not be in better hands , good luck to the club and Tony Mole in securing a new home for the Heathens

• Like 1

If there's anyone out there that can build you that stadium. it's Tony Mole. He defied all the odds to get speedway back at Birmingham and to secure full planning permission.

Good Luck, hope he succeeds for you!

But failed in his attempt to resurrect Cradley a few years back on an ideal plot of land.Better luck this time.

Whilst this is good news, one must remember Tony Mole has been actively involved trying to find a location for The Heathens, since the demise of Dudley Wood, with no success, so there is no earth shattering news really with this announcement. If there had been land available Tony would have known it, there is the possibility they have brought Tony on board because he may have the financial clout to move things forward, but of course they wouldnt make that kind of statement publicly.

• Like 1

Anyone with a big interest in Cradley speedway and British speedway as a whole would be aware that since failing to buy the Heathens former home Dudley Wood in the late 1990's, (not a criticism, Barratt homes were going to have the site whatever rival bid came in!) Tony Mole has been trying to find a site for a new stadium for the well supported club.

Indeed I'm convinced that without the intervention of the very anti speedway local authorites in that neck of the woods, he'd of already achieved this and Cradley would be racing in the Elite League!

The impression I got from last weeks announcement is that the Cradley management are hinting they have identified a site and Tony Mole is on board to finance it and to use his experience in reopening tracks!

If anyone can do it then Tony Mole can!

Edited by 25yearfan
  • Like 1