British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Best Wishes to Lewis, any update on how he is?

He was really committing himself on Thursday and very unlucky to have chain go when going for a big blast round outside. There is a rumour that on returning to pits he was more concerned with his good looks rather than his injured wrist ;);)

Always a welcome visitor at Redcar.

Something I've heard the club are in the process of finalising the change in race day

That's the same statement with more words.

Panthers changing race day to Sundays.

Afternoon or evening? I wouldn't mind a few trips over there if it was in the afternoon.

Been in superb form, so this call up sums it up nicely :) what time will the meeting start, do you know? :)

The Peterborough 'Patched Up' Panthers quest to win nothing this season moves on to Scunthorpe this Friday when we rock up without the suggested replacement for Fisher, and Ulrich is racing in Denmark.

Anyone know the record for matches raced without a full 1-7 in a season?

What a joke.... our best rider last time around there, well guest for him and R/R for Fisher then I suppose....

what a promising team, and start to the season to be then ruined by the lack of a replacement for Fisher and obvious problems with certain riders not performing, don't keep saying about the 7 year wait for a trophy, when there is no ambition or action being shown to actually get this team back on the winning road.

I would be happy to replace Fisher and Dryml with Bech and Treasarieu

Ales has not performed as expected nor has/did Fish based on this seasons average.

I would be happy to replace Fisher and Dryml with Bech and Treasarieu

It's one change not two, apparently.