British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

A top four of Bjerre, Fisher, Dryml & Ostergard would be the envy of the rest of the Premier League. If the other 3 can sustain their averages, I think we have a team that can challenge for the title.

Because most teams are completed if the final rider has signed do not really see the need to delay the announcement, so a guess but I am not convinced the final rider is signed.

I'm thinking they are delaying so it can be announced at the proposed fans forum.

Fixture list looks a lot better than in recent times - regular racing throughout the whole of the season. :t:

Not too many blank dates for rearranged rained off fixures? :o

Fixture list looks a lot better than in recent times - regular racing throughout the whole of the season. :t:

Not too many blank dates for rearranged rained off fixures? :o

Not sure how wise it is to plan a home match on 24/6/14, it's going up against what could be a crucial England World Cup game which kicks off at 5pm.

Also no mention of Press & Practise day?

No return leg for PLKOC listed?

Edited by Noodles

Not sure how wise it is to plan a home match on 24/6/14, it's going up against what could be a crucial England World Cup game which kicks off at 5pm.

good point well made :t:

me and crump99 will be down Stanground Ex service and working mans club getting ratted watching England! ;)

me and crump99 will be down Stanground Ex service and working mans club getting ratted watching England! ;)

I suppose the football will finish around 6:45pm, so if they push the start time back a bit then it might encourage some to do both.

Edited by Noodles

I will be only too pleased to get away from home and the footie on the TV that day - suspect I will have had a gut full of it by then - and don't think I will be the only one!

I don't know what's worse, the thought of watching Hodgson's England or spending time with you, which isn't going to happen at any point, just for the record :)

• Like 1

I don't know what's worse, the thought of watching Hodgson's England or spending time with you, which isn't going to happen at any point, just for the record :)

If it comes to a choice between Football and Speedway there is only one winner for me - Speedway. :t:B)

What's the point of watching England - you are only going to get upset when we lose - which at some stage we surely will. Support the 'Panthers' - that's far more important than Football. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 6

If it comes to a choice between Football and Speedway there is only one winner for me - Speedway. :t:B)

What's the point of watching England - you are only going to get upset when we lose - which at some stage we surely will. Support the 'Panthers' - that's far more important than Football. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He-hey. Like it!!! :t:

• Like 1

Good Friday against Ipswich was looking interesting, then realised we would be missing 3 of 7 :nono:

Good Friday against Ipswich was looking interesting, then realised we would be missing 3 of 7 :nono:

Who are they noodles ? And nt v gd at all

???? For those of us who speak ENGLISH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fisher will be one as riding for Coventry who will get priority as a bees asset