British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markw40

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets ?

Cheers Phil

I had emaileed the ticket office a month back to which they said they would be on sale a few weeks ago. Guessing they are having some internal issues but they are leaving it a little late if it goes on much further

Cheers Phil

I had emaileed the ticket office a month back to which they said they would be on sale a few weeks ago. Guessing they are having some internal issues but they are leaving it a little late if it goes on much further

HAD a reply ... printing of the tickets is being delayed while the i's are dotted on a media contract. Shouldn't be much longer!

• Like 2

One piece of info out of Poland today-Kupbilet.pl are going to handle the sale of the tickets.

They always do they do all 3 GPS the leading question is do we have to pay postage on the Bydgoszcz tickets

They always do they do all 3 GPS the leading question is do we have to pay postage on the Bydgoszcz tickets

Don`t see why they can`t do what used to happen at leszno collecting and at Bydgoszcz previously-never a problem.Also collected ordered tickets on the day at Malilla,Gorican without any problem.

Don`t see why they can`t do what used to happen at leszno collecting and at Bydgoszcz previously-never a problem.Also collected ordered tickets on the day at Malilla,Gorican without any problem.

You could collect or print for every GP last year other than the Bydgoszcz to me postage is just another added expense you can do with out

So we are 8 weeks away this Saturday from race day still no tickets on sale I'm beginning to think there is serious doubts about this GP taking place at Bydgoszcz my guess is with dispute between the FIM and the riders in the European championship may have a bearing on no ticket sales would Bydgoszcz want to run a GP if Emil was to walk away from the GP in favour of the European rounds but more importantly Mr TGollob won't be able to be the wild card which without doubt if he is able to ride in the GP will put bums on seats .

That's my thoughts I may be a mile wide of the mark who knows ?

So we are 8 weeks away this Saturday from race day still no tickets on sale I'm beginning to think there is serious doubts about this GP taking place at Bydgoszcz my guess is with dispute between the FIM and the riders in the European championship may have a bearing on no ticket sales would Bydgoszcz want to run a GP if Emil was to walk away from the GP in favour of the European rounds but more importantly Mr TGollob won't be able to be the wild card which without doubt if he is able to ride in the GP will put bums on seats .

Hopefully with the other posting today on the GP/EC debacle by Phil Rising this issue will go away and we can buy tickets soon!

THERE are a mile wide of the mark ...

The dispute between the FIM and the SEC is on the back burner now anyway. Have already explained why actual tickets are late going on sale. And that it is BSI who are actually promoting the Bydgoszcz event. The date was originally ear-marked for a PZM promotion in Warsaw but that was put off for a year (looking quite likely now) and BSI felt Bydgoszcz was the ideal alternative. But, with the SWC race-off and final already scheduled for the Polonia Stadium, the club and the Mayor were sceptical about having a SGP as well which is why BSI effectively took over.

My latest info is that the delay to ticket printing was about securing a media partner which has now been resolved and that they should be available very soon.

Also, on speedwaygp.com, Emil's manager talks about getting his WORLD Championship challenge underway.

THERE are a mile wide of the mark ...

The dispute between the FIM and the SEC is on the back burner now anyway. Have already explained why actual tickets are late going on sale. And that it is BSI who are actually promoting the Bydgoszcz event. The date was originally ear-marked for a PZM promotion in Warsaw but that was put off for a year (looking quite likely now) and BSI felt Bydgoszcz was the ideal alternative. But, with the SWC race-off and final already scheduled for the Polonia Stadium, the club and the Mayor were sceptical about having a SGP as well which is why BSI effectively took over.

My latest info is that the delay to ticket printing was about securing a media partner which has now been resolved and that they should be available very soon.

Also, on speedwaygp.com, Emil's manager talks about getting his WORLD Championship challenge underway.

i might be very wide of the mark but I'm not alone in what I put 8 weeks to the event and no tickets ? I know some fans that are considering coming to this gp that are waiting to see what happens they have not booked flights and hotels because they fear it won't happen so maybe I'm wide of the mark but Im not alone in having major doubts over this gp .

i might be very wide of the mark but I'm not alone in what I put 8 weeks to the event and no tickets ? I know some fans that are considering coming to this gp that are waiting to see what happens they have not booked flights and hotels because they fear it won't happen so maybe I'm wide of the mark but Im not alone in having major doubts over this gp .

It better be on !!!! pre-paid hotel, flights and hire car.