British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markw40

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets ?

It better be on !!!! pre-paid hotel, flights and hire car.

I hope for your sake it is on I really do - as I've been told by Mr Rising I,m wide of the mark I,m sure it will happen - but we have held back on doing anything about this GP for the reason nothing is happening on tickets and can find little out about when tickets will be on sale but Mr Rising will put us right on that I,m sure .

I hope for your sake it is on I really do - as I've been told by Mr Rising I,m wide of the mark I,m sure it will happen - but we have held back on doing anything about this GP for the reason nothing is happening on tickets and can find little out about when tickets will be on sale but Mr Rising will put us right on that I,m sure .

Trouble is being the week after Easter -a lot of Polish people will have gone home and are coming back-Flights are a ridiculous price(mind you missed the cheaper price waiting for them to go down only to go the other way.

Trouble is being the week after Easter -a lot of Polish people will have gone home and are coming back-Flights are a ridiculous price(mind you missed the cheaper price waiting for them to go down only to go the other way.

we have already booked World Cup flights for race off and Final at Bydgoszcz we are flying into and out of Gdansk flights there was a lot cheaper we will get the train to Bydgoszcz and back on the Sunday Staying in Gdansk Sunday night also Sunday Gdansk v Gorzow Sunday afternoon .

I am in the same boat, I booked flights and hotel long ago, but the longer this goes on the more I think I've made the wrong decision booking anything.

• Like 1

Im sure it will be fine. I wish i could remember if i was sent Tickets last year. I know i picked them up at the meeting but cant remember if it was Byd or Torun or both. It's not ideal but all the plans are in place so i really dont see it being cancelled

Why the panic ? It's nearly 2 months before the GP

The stadium will sell tickets so rest people, you will get in.

Edited by marky

Guys a little help if anyone knows. Trying to book 7 tickets but its asking for ID for each one. Can I just use my own ID for each ticket or will I need everyones passport info ? I dont remember getting asked for ID last year ?

Yes indeed sometimes booking tickets for Polish GP's requires lots of patience, perseverance, guesswork and a little bit of luck!

Yes indeed sometimes booking tickets for Polish GP's requires lots of patience, perseverance, guesswork and a little bit of luck!

Indeed maybe Mr Rising could get Paul Bellamy to have a try and let us know how he got on !

• Like 1

Booked tickets , made payment via credit card,chose print ticket option ,got confirmation of payment, but not yet been able to print off tickets.

anyone else in this situation?

Yes the link is in one of the emails that they send out. Until then for me it said that booking had not been paid and tickets can not be printed out.