British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

Who Was The Best Rider In The World In 2013?

Same as having a punt on a horse or a footie match ... gut feel.

I'd back Woffinden all day long. Faster from the gate and after that he's gone.

• Like 1

Because a match race would decide who is best I don't think so! In races there's 4 riders so if as usual Ward missed it he may be 3rd

Or 4th into the first bend and Tai would be gone. Just the 2 of them and Darcy will be in his back wheel out if the 2nd bend and with his talent could pass Tai though that is certainly not a guarantee. What I find hilarious is how Shovlar commented on page 2 of this thread how me and Brum were wrong and that people didn't agree. 8 pages of almost every fan saying Tai was better last year and the troll is back under his bridge!

Is it a different score when its live? Do they race differently? I always thought when you watched a recording you were seeing the same events, perhaps you know different?

I'm failing to see your point, although I would be pretty confident I've seen speedway on more tracks in the UK in the last 2 years than you have, not that it has any relevance again to the topic.

What from your armchair? you were talking about Woffinden and Ward which is fine then decide to have a pop at me for whatever reason.All i said was how many live meetings have you been to? in the last two years your best bet is stick to the debate give your OPINION and move on.

What from your armchair? you were talking about Woffinden and Ward which is fine then decide to have a pop at me for whatever reason.All i said was how many live meetings have you been to? in the last two years your best bet is stick to the debate give your OPINION and move on.

What are you babbling on about again Sidney?

It doesn' t matter where you were, in 2013 Woffinden was better than Ward. It matters not one iota how many meetings you attended live, that doesn't change a result anywhere. Woffinden is still World Champion, No 1 in the averages in the EL (ahead of Ward) and well ahead of Ward in the Polish League.

I've asked you what relevance to this debate how many 'live meetings' I've been to in the last 2 years has anything to do with it.

I can guarantee I have seen Woffinden in live meetings more than you in the last 2 years and I wouldn't be surprised if I have seen Ward more too... but until you give some reason for your question I still fail to see the relevance.

A more important question who would win in a fight between them ?

A more important question who would win in a fight between them ?

A clean sweep for the World Champ ;-)

What are you babbling on about again Sidney?

It doesn' t matter where you were, in 2013 Woffinden was better than Ward. It matters not one iota how many meetings you attended live, that doesn't change a result anywhere. Woffinden is still World Champion, No 1 in the averages in the EL (ahead of Ward) and well ahead of Ward in the Polish League.

I've asked you what relevance to this debate how many 'live meetings' I've been to in the last 2 years has anything to do with it.

I can guarantee I have seen Woffinden in live meetings more than you in the last 2 years and I wouldn't be surprised if I have seen Ward more too... but until you give some reason for your question I still fail to see the relevance.

I have missed one home meeting in about five years that i think was against Somerset in a challenge have only been to a few away i am not interested as some of the EL tracks are not my cup of tea.I have seen plenty of Ward live to have a OPINION a word you have never grasped do us a favour go and take a chill pill.!

I have missed one home meeting in about five years that i think was against Somerset in a challenge have only been to a few away i am not interested as some of the EL tracks are not my cup of tea.I have seen plenty of Ward live to have a OPINION a word you have never grasped do us a favour go and take a chill pill.!

Everyone is quite chilled on this thread bar you. You've once again gone off on some nonsensical rambling about who knows what.

A reminder, the thread is about 2013. Not how many matches you've been to in the last 5 years, not who you think is better in 2014.

The facts show us Woffinden was better than Ward in 2013. Simples.

Everyone is quite chilled on this thread bar you. You've once again gone off on some nonsensical rambling about who knows what.

A reminder, the thread is about 2013. Not how many matches you've been to in the last 5 years, not who you think is better in 2014.

The facts show us Woffinden was better than Ward in 2013. Simples.

Never known facts to govern opinions, why should it start now....... :D .

Never known facts to govern opinions, why should it start now....... :D .

You must not live in an adult world then..

I'll try going into a work meeting with an 'opinion' that an idea of mine will make the company a fortune... when they ask me to explain why and back it up I'll just stamp my feet and say it's my opinion.. I wonder how successful I will be.

You must not live in an adult world then..

I'll try going into a work meeting with an 'opinion' that an idea of mine will make the company a fortune... when they ask me to explain why and back it up I'll just stamp my feet and say it's my opinion.. I wonder how successful I will be.

The difference is you can have a adult debate with GRW , we don't always agree but the respect is there and the debate is fun you should try it sometime. Edited by sidney

Who was the best rider in 2013 is an opinion not fact. An opinion without facts to back it up is almost worthless. To me, omly two riders can have a decent argument made for being best I tbe world in 2013. One is tai, who I and I suspect 90 per cent of people, would choose. The other is hampel, who has some claim to being statistically the best ridrr in 2013. Yet to see a decent argument in favour of anyone else

• Like 1

The difference is you can have a adult debate with GRW , we don't always agree but the respect is there and the debate is fun you should try it sometime.

I do love you Sidney :)

Who was the best rider in 2013 is an opinion not fact. An opinion without facts to back it up is almost worthless. To me, omly two riders can have a decent argument made for being best I tbe world in 2013. One is tai, who I and I suspect 90 per cent of people, would choose. The other is hampel, who has some claim to being statistically the best ridrr in 2013. Yet to see a decent argument in favour of anyone else

But how many LIVE meetings did you go to? :)

Edited by BWitcher

One. And darcy was better than tai at that meeting. But hampel won it, even though darcy was arguably the best rider on the night. So ive changed my mind, and my vote for best rider goes to Jason bunyan.

• Like 1