British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Best Pairs

Just got home and luckily i checked to see if any changes and beggaring belief there have been numerous lol.

UPDATED RACECARD

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the top of the page.
Friday, 23rd, May, 2013. Local Time 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm.
DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2014 Best Pairs Cup, Final 3 of 3, Eskilstuna, Sweden

Wow looks like the riders are treating this competition as a Mickey Mouse affair.
Emil this season either totally losing the plot or simply becoming a workshy shirker.
#TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR FANS AND PROMOTERS
Edited by manchesterpaul

Just got home and luckily i checked to see if any changes and beggaring belief there have been numerous lol.

UPDATED RACECARD

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the top of the page.

Friday, 23rd, May, 2013. Local Time 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm.

DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2014 Best Pairs Cup, Final 3 of 3, Eskilstuna, Sweden

Wow looks like the riders are treating this competition as a Mickey Mouse affair.
Emil this season either totally losing the plot or simply becoming a workshy shirker.
#TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR FANS AND PROMOTERS

Cheers mate. Join you all shortly. Alan.

And Artem Laguta is also replaced...

Russia is now riding with Grigory Laguta (3), Renat Gafurov (4) and Victor Kulakov (16).

Great. I back the Russians based on 2 Lagutas and Emil and then come on here and see this. Ah well!

Because tbf it is.

For the sake of our superb Swedish correspondent I hope that we get a good meeting today from his hometown track. I know he'll be on the terraces or the grandstand, hopefully with his dad by his side and i'm sure we'll get some informed trackside updates from him. "Go Ghostwalker" :lol::t: . Regards. Alan.

Hey Bb, i am extremely disappointed with the attendance.

Hardly over 3000, dunno where everyone is? Weather couldnt possible be better.

Warm and sunny, perhaps people does not want to "waste" such a lovely evening on a speedway meeting?

By the way i know Emil is struggling with a shoulder problem but he and his team did not come out and say that is the reason for his non-appearance and there is a pointed quote on the competitions official website of “Please ask Emil’s team about the reasons of his absence. A few days ago we were sure that he would start in the final round but it won’t happen"

Warm and sunny, perhaps people does not want to "waste" such a lovely evening on a speedway meeting?

Their loss mate, but perhaps all the late changes have had an effect on "casual fans". Still some good line-ups and let's hope the racing is good.

Cheers mate. Join you all shortly. Alan.

You're welcome and thanks for the thanks.

That's horrible news. Oh well just means you have got to cheer even louder to give us an atmosphere :)

Starting to wonder how big an effect the Eurosport live coverage is having on attendances?

Edited by manchesterpaul

Sopcast. Channel-96707. Polish commentary. Superb picture (so far :lol: )

Bb, I dont the casual fans would know about the changes

Biggest cheers during presentation was for PK, G Laguta and Nicki.

The burning question!!! Do we get start line babes and are they Swedish blondes ? :lol:

Who needs Emil? :lol:

I hope our friend "Pandorum" was able to watch heat 1 from somewhere here in the USA. He will have enjoyed that one..

Coming up Heat 3 early title decider! lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

Great. I back the Russians based on 2 Lagutas and Emil and then come on here and see this. Ah well!.

Go Russia!!!

Ward being a little wimpish moaning over that duel with Nicki?