British Speedway Forum
hagonshocker

Rosco Team Gb Boss

Well beating Latvia and USA would be a start :)

Don't start him off :D

• Like 2

Hopefully Rosco will be given a chance to put his mark on the team without most of the fans and critics on here ripping his head off after the first meeting if we dont win. I await with baited breath somebody says something constructive :neutral:

Neil did the same, but it didn't work, why? Because we havn't got the depth of proper, INTERNATIONAL riders that other countries have. Yes, you've got to start somewhere, but if anybody expects us to pull up tree's they are dreaming..

Dont think we all of a sudden think we are going to be medal contenders but we have optimism that we can certainly outperform what we did at the world cup last year.

Middlo picked the wrong team, had poor tactics and didnt do a lot for motivation. If the tactics and motivation was there plus the best 4 riders we should beat the USA and Latvia

• Like 1

I believe it will take time to restore our fortunes at International level. Roscoe must be given that time. I think Roscoe is capable of doing the job,, and doing it well - BUT - he will need the support of everybody - Fans - Promoters - Riders - everyone.

What is needed is a combination of Training/Coaching and patience.

• Like 1

Dont think we all of a sudden think we are going to be medal contenders but we have optimism that we can certainly outperform what we did at the world cup last year.

Middlo picked the wrong team, had poor tactics and didnt do a lot for motivation. If the tactics and motivation was there plus the best 4 riders we should beat the USA and Latvia

I hope so it is not a gimme though! i recon it will take a at ten year period before we can really compete.When i was growing up we had the Booey broths, Ashby,Louis!Collins,Wilson,Betts,Simmons even then we were second best now no camparison to be honest we are light years behind.!