British Speedway Forum

Not yet, but possibly sometime in July.

Not yet, but possibly sometime in July.

Thanks Gemini. Looking at going away during the summer but will hold off booking for a little while then.

I thought duplicate names weren't allowed on this forum. We've already had a Two Minute Warning on this forum for several years. Having a second one is going to get jolly confusing ;)

All the best

Rob

I thought duplicate names weren't allowed on this forum. We've already had a Two Minute Warning on this forum for several years. Having a second one is going to get jolly confusing ;)

All the best

Rob

Whoops sorry Rob. I didn't realise. Maybe I could change the word Two to a number 2 or try and think of another name (although I may need some advice on what I need to do to change it lol)

Edited: I have changed it from Warning to notice. I Hope that's a bit better.

Edited by Two minutes notice

Sorry Rob

No need to apologise to me. It's just going to get extremely confusing, especially if you ever end up on the same thread :D

All the best

Rob

No need to apologise to me. It's just going to get extremely confusing, especially if you ever end up on the same thread :D

All the best

Rob

Good point 😄

Looks like it won't be in July now as we are already half way through and G.P's on the 18th and 25th. :neutral:

.Delighted to announce the re-staging of my testimonial event @CH37Testimonial will be Sunday 20th March 2016,2pm @ Coventry Stadium ‪#‎harris‬

I imagine for those of us who had brought tickets in advance for this year, it will just be carried over to March?

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

It would be nice for bomber to bring back as many x bees riders from the past to get together one last time at Brandon before we loose the best stadium in the country

• Like 4

It would be nice for bomber to bring back as many x bees riders from the past to get together one last time at Brandon before we loose the best stadium in the country

Great shout Speedybee. It would certainly pack them in at Brandon. Let's hope he gets favourable weather next year.

• Like 2

would of been nice to have return of british final..way better than monmore!......big past names back at Brandon be fitting for harris" day

• Like 1