British Speedway Forum
baz brush

Coventry Stadium Sold

What about the Stock cars ?

Speedway and Stock Cars will most probably be safe for this season whilst any relevant planning permission is sought...as for 2015 and beyond, well, fingers crossed..

The stock car people are as concerned about happenings as are those in speedway and greyhound racing.

http://www.rollingstart.co.uk/brandon/

All hail the great Mr Sandhu :rolleyes:

The strange thing reading the statement is that is says Sandhu has done ALL he can to support the dogs. If he owns the stadium surely if he done ALL he can that would not mean giving no guarantees of a future lease.

Does it not mean he has done as much as he is prepared to do without it getting in the way of developing the stadium for huge profit

Subtle difference in those two statements

• Like 2

But now the owners have a stadium sitting there bringing in little or nothing, surely something is better than nothing.

Leicester U21s played there a couple of weeks ago, so I guess they are renting the pitch out.

Just want to clarify that it is Mr Sandhu that I have an issue with and not Coventry Speedway. I do hope this development doesn't impact the future of the club. Apologies to anyone (except Jacques) who thought otherwise.

He use to like a bit of Bully

I think that was Jim Bowen :wink:

• Like 1

The stock car people are as concerned about happenings as are those in speedway and greyhound racing.

http://www.rollingstart.co.uk/brandon/

I think you will find that the link you provided here is 7 or 8 years old and has no relevance to the current situation at Brandon.

• Like 1

Why have you got an issue with a man who stood up for change in the sport, who wanted a fair and even playing field and an end to the backhand, dodgy dealings way the sport is run.

That is your opinion and it's not mine - enough said!

• Like 3

Just want to clarify that it is Mr Sandhu that I have an issue with and not Coventry Speedway. I do hope this development doesn't impact the future of the club. Apologies to anyone (except Jacques) who thought otherwise.

I think that was Jim Bowen :wink:

I'm heartbroken ... :rofl: Who are you trying to kid, you can't wait to get in with your snide remarks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you will find that the link you provided here is 7 or 8 years old and has no relevance to the current situation at Brandon.

Id say thats very uo to date for a Gustix post! wink
  • Like 6

I'm heartbroken ... :rofl: Who are you trying to kid, you can't wait to get in with your snide remarks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are such an expert on me :rolleyes:

Why don't you just go about your life and leave me out of it as you never have anything nice to say and I'm not going to rise to the bait!

• Like 1

You are such an expert on me :rolleyes:

Why don't you just go about your life and leave me out of it as you never have anything nice to say and I'm not going to rise to the bait!

You seem to think you are an expert on Sandhu though! Don't post snide inflammatory remarks and you won't get a response then - Not hard is it dear?

The strange thing reading the statement is that is says Sandhu has done ALL he can to support the dogs. If he owns the stadium surely if he done ALL he can that would not mean giving no guarantees of a future lease.

Does it not mean he has done as much as he is prepared to do without it getting in the way of developing the stadium for huge profit

Subtle difference in those two statements

Glad you said that .. :wink:

You seem to think you are an expert on Sandhu though! Don't post snide inflammatory remarks and you won't get a response then - Not hard is it dear?

More patronising !!

Show me where I said I was an expert on Mr Sandhu? I have an opinion and posted it - is that a crime now? As usual, you chose to attack the poster rather than the post.

• Like 3