British Speedway Forum
oleoleole

Nssc Pre-season Quiz 4th March

Following the success of our Christmas Quiz where we had 19 teams and raised £335, we are running another quiz this next Tuesday, 4th March, 7:30 for a prompt 8:00 start. Teams of 4 at £3 per person. Don't worry if you haven't got a team, just come along, you will be made most welcome.

A chance to meet up with your speedway chums before the season starts. It looks like we will have a lot to talk about !

As usual all monies raised will be used to encourage and support young British Riders.

For more details on the quiz and what we do, please go to our website;

http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk/

Right. The quiz is all ready. It will be "lighter" than the Christmas Quiz with rounds on music, films, TV, sport, news, what you should have learnt at school and of course speedway. Together with a couple of picture rounds.

Hope you can come along and have a guess, a chat and a laugh with fellow fans.

Thank you to everybody who came to the quiz last night, I hope you enjoyed it.

We had 14 teams and raised over £200 which will be used to encourage and support young British riders.

We are already one of the main sponsors of the British Under 16 Championships and hope to have some more major sponsorship news soon.

Thank you very much for your support.

:D That's unusual. Must be a new way of deciding.

You should have been there Gemini. The picture round was "Spot the dog". 32 pictures of dogs, cartoons and TV/films e.g. Muttley, Shep, Goofy, Beethoven etc etc

Ooooh! I would have got 100% in that round. :lol: Tuesday is a bit difficult because Ray plays badminton on that night so has the car. :sad:

Ooooh! I would have got 100% in that round. :lol: Tuesday is a bit difficult because Ray plays badminton on that night so has the car. :sad:

You are always 100% to me Gemini. :) :) :)

• Like 1