British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Yes I am-Hazard took advantage of falling over the leg :lol:

What makes this one interesting is the obvious love, respect and affection for each other felt by the respective managers. A love-fest. :rofl: Arsene- you are wonderful. :lol: You too Jose. :lol:

Me I have the footy on the tv and the speedway on the laptop followed by NFL red zone and the big meeting later tonight

Good for you. I guess i'm the only American resident who doesn't follow their "football" which of course is all over the TV here. Amazes me the college football here. My wife is a professor at Penn State University and for their 8 home matches they sell out to the tune of 105,000. I tell them that a university rugby match in England attracts 2 men and a dog. Cultural differences.

Deep observation. :lol: Tarnow are going to whup this.

Deep observation. :lol: Tarnow are going to whup this.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When there is a break have a read here http://torrentfreak.com/police-throw-the-book-at-alleged-pirate-site-admin-140906/ uk authorities certainly having a go.

According to my techie 19 year old, the technology is relatively simple and inexpensive. As one site is raided, another pops up. I'm not sure that it is the monetary angle either. The young ones regard it as a challenge to overcome any technological barriers. "Why do they hack into a website, ?" I ask. Techie replies "Because they can" ;) Obviously I am grateful since speedway to all intents and purposes doesn't exist here and i'll bet, will never be on TV here in my lifetime. I saw that U2 gave away their new album on I-Tunes and are using it as a loss leader for their tour, since the kids won't pay for music. My son thinks I am a total old fart to buy CDs. Funny old world.

Zielona did realise the meeting started at 3.00 pm today and not 3.30pm right lol.

One way system so far and I don't think its going to change.

Won't be 75-15 after Koza's fall, so the fightback begins.

• Like 1

Until Greg got injured Tarnow were looking "the team to beat". His absence left a yawning gap. Today they want to go out on a high before their fans. and Zielona are on the receiving end. ZG need a winter rethink. Will be interesting to see what they do.

Jarek has, sadly, gone back into his shell again today. Needs a good long winter rest to regroup his obvious talents.

Zielona gora must be happy that koza rode today for tarnow because without his misfortune they would of been on for a really embarrassing score

Got an hour before THE BIG ONE :lol: so i'm off for a pint with the Sopcast man. Ha-Ha.

• Like 1

Don't know what the problem is with Zielona Gora, but they seem to have a big problem. Their team manager Rafal Dibrucki quit the day after their big loss in the semi-final second leg Meeting at Gorzow. Now this poor performance in today's meeting.

Looks relaxed and happy. I have one word to say about this meeting. ZMARZLIK.

Polish speedway coverage makes sky look very cheap. They really know where to put the camera and get the right shots of action on and off the track and even though i dont understand a word of it ,it is ten times more interesting than sky

• Like 2

Polish speedway coverage makes sky look very cheap. They really know where to put the camera and get the right shots of action on and off the track and even though i dont understand a word of it ,it is ten times more interesting than sky

Add in Daria and , earlier Marta Poltorak, and it's "No contest" :t::lol:

• Like 1

Fantastic atmosphere and build up. "Gentlemen, start your engines" :t: