British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

During this intermission, i'm sure i speak for a lot of us in thanking Racers and Royals for all the effort he puts in to keep us informed on all things Polish. :t::drink: . Well done mate.

• Like 4

Linus Sundstrom showing the kind of form he was in 2 years ago. Saw him at Belle Vue & thought he was a real talent, had bad injury same night. Great to see him race like this tonight.

During this intermission, i'm sure i speak for a lot of us in thanking Racers and Royals for all the effort he puts in to keep us informed on all things Polish. :t::drink: . Well done mate.

Thank you my friend-date for the diary-Saturday 18th October 4.30pm uk time for 5pm 1st race Champions League from Zielona Gora Live on N sport-wonder if they can delay the start so I can get home from the Mad Stad :lol:

Full marks to Leszno, who have never thrown in the towel, but other than a 5-1 in heat 6, they have had no heat advantages whatsoever. A fired up performance from Gorzow all round. I wonder if Niels is there with them?

Full marks to Leszno, who have never thrown in the towel, but other than a 5-1 in heat 6, they have had no heat advantages whatsoever. A fired up performance from Gorzow all round. I wonder if Niels is there with them?

Agree, Leszno needed stellar performances from Pedersen & Bjerre to have any chance, they haven't delivered. Credit to the Bulls though, plenty of effort, simply beaten by better team.

Yes Niels is there.

Who's that guy in the blue shirt? What does he know about Polish speedway? :lol:

Yes Niels is there.

Super. Really pleased he could be there. I'm sure this will give him a psychological lift so he can come back next spring fully recovered.

First league championship for Stal Gorzow since 1983 :drink::party::party::party::party::party::D:D:D:D

Edited by Robbie B

I thought Sundstroem was going to launch himself as a telecom satellite :icon_smile_clown: . Amazed he stayed on the bike.

The old cliche "Not really as close as it looks". Gorzow were thinking of the champagne and start girls in heats 14 and 15. :lol:

• Like 1

Yeh brilliant bike control.well I thought I was in for a boring Sunday evening but really enjoyed that.roll on next season!

Sundstrom rode really well tonight the best I've seem him in a while.

I afree the last two heats the Gorzow riders minds weren't on it.

I wonder of they bring out the tank again tonight?

Don't forget World Speedway League next Sunday at 6pm UK time for the first race

Edited by Robbie B

Thought the camera shots were superb as well.even tho I couldn't understand a word everything seemed really professional.the passion of the fans was great as well and the riders looked like it meant something to them

Don't forget World Speedway League next Sunday at 6pm UK time for the first race

see post 1744-Saturday 18th

see post 1744-Saturday 18th

Sorry I didn't spot your post as I have been racing. I just an promo for it doing the ad break and mentioned as a reminder.