British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Looks like a fair exclusion on Kuciapa to me, bit of an over reaction from Gomolski though!

hhhhhhhh

Hi guys- got rid of the lines :lol: Good meeting?

Not missed as much as I expected. Hope there wasn't a bad crash to delay? Lots of dust flying. Get that water cart on overtime. :t:

Been ok match so far Alan, start delayed while they got thousands of paper streamers off the track thrown on during the parade lap! Been a bit stop-start since then, one or two interesting races though.

Edited by mikec

Been ok match so far Alan, start delayed while they got thousands of paper streamers off the track thrown on during the parade lap! Been a bit stop-start since then, one or two interesting races though.

Thanks my friend. So my ploy to delay it till I got back worked! :lol: Streamers on the track indeed! :t:

Well rode Scott. Still got it !!

Kenni!

I'm having my Bacon Butties so I couldn't type. You did it for me! :lol:

What's happened to Sowka? He looked a really bright prospect for a while (not at Wolverhampton :lol: ) but seems really out of it at present. Pawel- over to you mate!

"First bend Bunching" All 4 Back" :lol: That's what I would have given in my benevolent old age.

They might struggle to phone through the line ups for heats 14 & 15 now - Scott not a happy bunny!

• Like 1

I was rooting for King Kenni but fair play to Bjarne who rode a good race. Still think Scott should have been there too. :sad:

Nice stream on Sopcast I just got up

Welcome. :t:

Good to see Bomber with a double figure score for Rybnik today, albeit in a losing cause at Lublin. Not such a good day for Bridger though.

• Like 1