British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Anyone having a bet on swedish speedway tonight, I fancy pedersen under and exactly 11.

Kenni Larsen under 11 at 1/1 easy winner right there

Why do u say that?

Why do u say that?

just have a feeling! Probably come back to bite me in the a$$ though! :P

just have a feeling! Probably come back to bite me in the a$$ though! :P

You know he has a rr ride plus ht15 and poss a tactical ride for when they go 6 points down, fair play if you win but you'll need a couple of lasts to win imo.

Kings Lynn - 10 vs Eastbourne with the 365 boys I think they will win by 18- 20 pts so have backed the Stars on the handicap.

Done the same. I dont get some of the doom and gloom about this one. Lynns top 5 should wallop Eastbournes.

I just thought I'd say hello, and as the board looks so free of clutter i thought i'd keep it to an existing thread. Hopefully I can make a fruitful contribution to this particular section.

I know very little about speedway but do know a bit about betting, I use a mathematical formula to identify my speedway bets and it does okay.

I produce figures for top league Polish, Swedish and GB speedway and GP speedway as well.

• Like 2

I just thought I'd say hello, and as the board looks so free of clutter i thought i'd keep it to an existing thread. Hopefully I can make a fruitful contribution to this particular section.

I know very little about speedway but do know a bit about betting, I use a mathematical formula to identify my speedway bets and it does okay.

I produce figures for top league Polish, Swedish and GB speedway and GP speedway as well.

You and SCB should hang out! ;)

• Like 1

I don't really have a tip for the overall winner of the Danish GP, I'd take Greg Hancock to be top point scorer after the heats.

I'm looking at Heat 9 and Martin Smolinski at 7.0 / 6/1 looks a big price, Kasprzak looks the likeliest winner but 7.0 for MS looks very tempting. Any thoughts?

Ive gone for 3home wins tonight plus france and Germany to qualify at w.cup pays just over evens :)

Going for k.hansen exactly and under 7,last time he got 4pts so hope same again.