British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

I fancy pedersen under 9pts but am going to go with k.lynn +6 10/11 looks good value with no blackbird riding tonight.

As Soon as I said kings lynn +6 10/11 they changed to 4/6 doh. Oh well still done +6 cant see eastbourne winning by 7/8 tbh without blackbird.

Ive just backed Lynn to win off scratch. 13/10. I'm expecting them to win by about 10 tbh. There top 3 are all pretty good around there, Kerr should be fine too. The others only need a few eachs.

Very bold scb good luck. No rider pts bets for you tonight?

Very bold scb good luck. No rider pts bets for you tonight?

Cook over 7. He's good at Leicester. Should be good for 10-12.

Screw it. I give up. If I'd tossed a coin on most of my bets in the last week Id have won half of them, yet everything I've backed seems to have gone badly wrong.

Screw it. I give up. If I'd tossed a coin on most of my bets in the last week Id have won half of them, yet everything I've backed seems to have gone badly wrong.

sometimes it goes that way scb,first time this week I havent done a rider pts bet and I lose most of my profit. Damn kings lynn :(

i think bomber has Cook under 7! passed him on the line in his second ride then takes him out to the fence in heat 13!

Great night for me ...the best thing to do is to bet in Play when you can have a look at what has gone on ..13-10 the lions were to get a heat advantage in heat 15 :t:

• Like 1

Great night for me ...the best thing to do is to bet in Play when you can have a look at what has gone on ..13-10 the lions were to get a heat advantage in heat 15 :t:

Same for me,£170 return :rofl::party:

I suggest nobody bets on Miedzinski tonight. I've just back him @ 22/1 E/W

Got a bit on Dudek and Killer, and a sneaky quid on Bogdanovs, as love his style.

I suggest nobody bets on Miedzinski tonight. I've just back him @ 22/1 E/W

His heat 18 fall was all my fault!

Least I've got Killer through, but him of blue in the final will be horrific.

Ive done kenni larsen under 9 and exactly for tonights swedish match anyone else having a bet