British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Gone with Belle Vue +13 and Lakeside -4 tonight

Think Belle Vue depends too much on the unpredictable Zagar. And I'm not overkeen on backing away wins even though I think Lakeside could do the -4.

I fancy Korneliussen to outscore Karlsson by more than 1, and also Worrall and Nicholls to outscore Lahti and Woodward, bearing in mind Worrall and Nicholls will have at least 5 rides and one will have 6.

+13 is the handicap. Belle Vue +13 means that you add 13 points to the Belle Vue score at the end. So if Eastbourne win by 12, and you've back Belle Vue +13 then you're a winner

Well I have put a bet on Belle Vue+13,also on Worrall-1 Lahti+1 don't know what that one means because under that bet they are the other way around but with the same +1/-1 but different odds :unsure:

It means that when the meeting is over, you take 1 point off Worrall and if he's still outscored Lahti you win.

It means that when the meeting is over, you take 1 point off Worrall and if he's still outscored Lahti you win.

Thought that was it,but got confused when it has Worrall-1(Lahti+1) odds at 2.05

then Lahti+1(Worrall-1) odds at 1.85

Why are the odds different yet the bet looks the same but the other way around

Anybody out there tried Chromecasting the streams to a TV yet? I've just ordered a device (£30) and will be giving it a try next week, interested to hear the views of anybody if they've tried it.

The quality of the streams so far have been surprisingly good, once the summer months kick in with natrual light the service will be excellent.

Thought that was it,but got confused when it has Worrall-1(Lahti+1) odds at 2.05

Obviously more people had bet on Lahti so the bookies cover themselves by tweaking the odds.

Obviously more people had bet on Lahti so the bookies cover themselves by tweaking the odds.

Yes,but I could have taken any of those bets so obviously took the 2.05

The first line Worrall-1 (Lahti+1) means you are betting that Worrall (with a -1 disadvantage) will outscore Lahti

The second line Lahti+1 (Worrall-1) means you are betting on Lahti (with a +1 advantage) to outscore Worrall.

The first line Worrall-1 (Lahti+1) means you are betting that Worrall (with a -1 disadvantage) will outscore Lahti

The second line Lahti+1 (Worrall-1) means you are betting on Lahti (with a +1 advantage) to outscore Worrall.

Sounds like work for William Hill or someone like that.Thanks for the info I will try to remember for the future :approve:

Sounds like work for William Hill or someone like that.Thanks for the info I will try to remember for the future :approve:

You've bet on Worrall with a -1 to outscore Lahti (as I did) but both scored 8.

With the 1 point handicap Lahti wins 8-7

I bet on Nicholls -1 to outscore Woodward. Nicholls got 17, and Woodward 7...... so with the Handicap it is 16-7 and i win.

I bet on Korneliussen -1 to outscore Karlsson. Korneliussen got 7, PK got 6.....with Handicap it's 6-6 and I lose.

I waited until I'd seen Zagar win his first ride and then got Belle Vue at +12. Score of 50-43 to Eastie becomes 50-55 in BV's favour with handicap, and I win.

• Like 1

I had a little flutter on Zagar over 9.

I was tempted by that but decides to leave it. By the way Tacticals dont count on the final pts total even though nicholls won easily.

I joined bet365 could not get live stream for speedway. Their tech department replied saying speedway stream not available in UK.

I joined bet365 could not get live stream for speedway. Their tech department replied saying speedway stream not available in UK.

I joined yesterday and had no trouble getting the live stream.

Has somebody upset VC? Plenty of outright prices but nothing on individual league meetings so far this season?? Used to have a few markets to choose from. Cant be me, they closed my account years ago :sad: