British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Rebels Lc 3/4/14

I have found out that the weather and related track conditions prevented the rebuilding of the banking over the winter. There has subsequently been a delay with supply of the new dirt, so the remedial work has not been done ... it should start in the next couple of weeks.

Apparently the outside is only watered if there are dust problems, or at the request of the riders, i.e. they didn't want it watered on Thursday.

So if the riders don't want the outside watered, then there isn't going to be many outside passes. I guess since its what they get paid for, they want what's working for them, and hugging the curb seems to be working. Why would they want to be overtaken and lose money

You've still got this unstated desire to be a Witch, lurking constantly in our threads. Unrequited love, though :)

You really shouldnt flatter yourself :wink: moved onto bigger things Somerset, was getting bored on your threads :lol:

I have found out that the weather and related track conditions prevented the rebuilding of the banking over the winter. There has subsequently been a delay with supply of the new dirt, so the remedial work has not been done ... it should start in the next couple of weeks.

Apparently the outside is only watered if there are dust problems, or at the request of the riders, i.e. they didn't want it watered on Thursday.

Nice work detective Lovey! :wink:

OOh err, these 2014 Rebels look a touch fragile. Maybe the Diamonds can turn a few heads down south, let alone the return fixture come Sunday 'weather permitting' and give the champs a thrashing.

:rofl:

OOh err, these 2014 Rebels look a touch fragile. Maybe the Diamonds can turn a few heads down south, let alone the return fixture come Sunday 'weather permitting' and give the champs a thrashing.

And then you woke up !! :rofl::D

Edited by Starman2006

You've still got this unstated desire to be a Witch, lurking constantly in our threads. Unrequited love, though :)

No she doesn't.....she has a secret yearning to be a Rebel.........must do as she appears on more Somerset threads than Starman :P:rofl:

Edited by womble53

No she doesn't.....she has a secret yearning to be a Rebel.........must do as she appears on more Somerset threads than Starman :P:rofl:

Its catching mate.. :D