British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Rebels Lc 3/4/14

The Witches started with a comfortable win over a spirited Rockets side but now face the Rebels who were mighty impressive at Plymouth.

Meetings between these sides have been one of the highlights of our time in the PL and this should be more of the same.

This could be a true barometer of our credentials as challengers for honours in 2014.

Witches 46 Rebels 44 for me.

49-41 for me but much depends on the guest for Morris who I assume will be riding for Swindon

The teams tend to go up on the website on Tuesday so likely to find out then - unless some kind soul in the know enlightens us beforehand.

Well lets take a look, Morris has average of 8.84 and meetings on Thursday are........

Swindon v Coventry EL
Ipswich v Somerset LC
Redcar v Scunthorpe LC
Sheffield v Newcastle LC
Josh Grajczonek 8.41
Rene Bach 7.85
Ricky Wells 7.81
Safe to say it will be a Workington rider....... :wink:

Morris is a Swindon asset so will be riding for them against Coventry on Thursday.

It is indeed Grajczonek as the guest at #1 for the Rabbles (confirmed on their website in the Premier Shield preview article).

No idea how to call this one, but hope the Sackers Witches can grab all three points. Reserve strength could again be the telling factor.

• Like 1

I think we will win by plenty. Allen always falls off and withdraws, Todd is normally pretty poor at Ipswich. Having said that, it depends on which Rohan turns up this week.

Edited by Baldyman

I have been impressed with the teams that "Young Tiger" (C.L.) has put together since joining the premier league, however none of which have reached their full potential will this season be any different?

Gary May's selection of teams I haven't rated so highly yet they have had much more success. This could be partly due to how riders love riding the Oak tree Arena & up their game.

I see Thursday 5 points difference either way.

Somerset by 10 for me

That's definitely expecting a lot from your reserves - no disrespect, but I don't think they are a match for Ellis & Hawkins - he says, preparing for a possible need (however slim) to eat humble pie on Thursday night ...

Comfy home win, the Rebels will get nothing from this encounter.. :cheers: