British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Swindon V Coventry 3/4/14

Woodward! I dont know who is or is not available but is that really the best we can get? I have stronger opinions but am really doing well to hold them back in the hope hell go there and get the 8-10 points I think Harris would get but I just cant see it. Disappointing.

Please let it rain!!! Suppose when we need a call off we wont get it.

Think both teams should be grateful that riders have agreed to guest for them when they don't have to.

You can guarentee if it was rained off then it would be restaged with even more riders missing

• Like 3

This is the rough that you get for signing Harris on a 6.8. If he us missing we can only pick from what we think as an inferior rider. Plus, when signed he was not a GP rider. However signing Harris as a 6.8 rider should also have lits of benefits. Does anybody know if this is likely to be streamed on Bet365?

Edited by Sir Jasper
  • Like 2

The various forecasts this morning are the same, odd light shower this afternoon but dry the rest of the day, so all should be ok for our first home meeting.

I remember Lynn fans being up in arms last year when Woodward guested for us at home to Belle Vue in place of Iversen. He scored paid sixteen and won us all three points.

• Like 2

Massive surprise, but had my head in the sand - that the only rider worthy of replacing chris Harris is Cameron Woodward.

How the mighty have fallen OR have I missed the rise to stardom of the Aussie !

A lot of people would think that Woodward is just or good or better than Chris these days ...people looking at Chris from form a long time ago

• Like 2

After Bech it had to be Woodward as guest, scored 10 last year at Swindon and a score of 7+ it would be job done by him.

• Like 1

This is the rough that you get for signing Harris on a 6.8. If he us missing we can only pick from what we think as an inferior rider. Plus, when signed he was not a GP rider. However signing Harris as a 6.8 rider should also have lits of benefits. Does anybody know if this is likely to be streamed on Bet365?

Stream @ 7.30pm

• Like 3

49-41

I'd take that for the first home meeting of the season. It is being said that we'll be out done at reserve, and whilst I understand why that is thought I believe Steve Worrall will surprise a few.

• Like 1

I think with all the problems at Coventry at the moment and no track time together the Bees may struggle a bit.

Prediction. 50-40

Hoping its dry at Blunsdon. Raining as we drive through Hook :-( Awaiting the dreaded rain off text

Edited by RumOldBird
  • Like 1

heard its pouring down at stadium :(

will we ever get a meeting on?

Edited by mdmc82