British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

April 26: European Fim Speedway Grand Prix (bydgoszcz, Poland)

Why?

Why should he give the effectively 'terrorist' One Sport any publicity?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, i certainly like more quality speedway being available

• Like 3

One of the few times that we speedway starved USA located fans get a look in. Did you have a rough winter in Eskilstuna as we did and are you set for tapes up for Smederna shortly? Regards. Alan.

No there weren't really much of a winter this time. and the weather was much warmer the normal and the past week has been warm and sunny.

Southern Sweden already have summer, several weeks early.

Take the GPs off Poland if they don't want them, some of us would love to have the opportunities to see top level speedway that they do! Bet they're a fraction of the price to get into than the British GP, probably less than an Elite League meeting even! Pathetic from the Poles.

Well they did mention how good the build up to this gp had been among the fans. :rolleyes:

Wasn't that the Eurosport bloke?

I think Kel and Nige are keeping a very low profile on the crowd issue.

I mean to be honest what can any of them do these are people love the sport and it's in a mess due to a bunch of fools who can't play together nicely.

I feel sorry for both sets of commentators who have to sell a TV program to an audience.

They must be really embarrassed by this.

Anyone getting decent streams off any of these? The couple thst play for me keep freezing. Wondering vif its thexstream or my connection

Try http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport and use the Sopcast link I switched over to it during the interval

Wasn't that the Eurosport bloke?

I think Kel and Nige are keeping a very low profile on the crowd issue.

I mean to be honest what can any of them do these are people love the sport and it's in a mess due to a bunch of fools who can't play together nicely.

I feel sorry for both sets of commentators who have to sell a TV program to an audience.

They must be really embarrassed by this.

Try http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport and use the Sopcast link I switched over to it during the interval

Yeah you are probably right, I didn't pay much attention in the beginning.

• Like 1

Where is the Crowd

Try reading just a page or two of the thread? We left that behind and are chatting about the racing* now lol. Only kidding but if you do go back a little you'll see why. *(ok and much trivia too)

Very nice to see a super ride by Smolinski i didn't think he was going to to hold on, lucky we didn't have a fifth lap?

Looking like Tai was a one season wonder - shame really! He needs to up his game

Ouch forget the King...The World Champion Is Dead (not literally lol), Long Live The New World Champion! (whoever that will be)

Looking like Tai was a one season wonder - shame really! He needs to up his game

Perhaps a bit too early to judge him? Besides looking back the past 10 years or so, it haven't been many cases of the defending champion winning the title again.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Why?

Why should he give the effectively 'terrorist' One Sport any publicity?

You sound as mad as the loony with all the names.

One would almost think you have some kind of agenda here :)

Bit of sanity here nobody is effectively a terrorist and I would imagine the Polish fans are perfectly capable of making up their minds about attending a speedway meeting. They choose not to attend this one. It's up to both parties to sort their mess out and nothing to do with the fans or the commentators who are just innocent parties caught in the middle of this daft nonsense.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, i certainly like more quality speedway being available

Your post makes zero sense when we have, as a result of One Sports takeover attempts the GP field split.. with two of the best and most exciting riders out of the series.

We as fans are suffering.

The Gp series only have themselves to blame.

Where are the MJJ's, Laguta's, Dudek's and Pawlicki's

Stale crap Is boring

Your post makes zero sense when we have, as a result of One Sports takeover attempts the GP field split.. with two of the best and most exciting riders out of the series.

We as fans are suffering.

BSI only have themselves to blame, If they paid riders properly then there would be no issue

He's clearly lacking confidence for some reason, he's backed out of the first lap battle in both of his rides tonight, the real Tai Woffinden would never do that. Hope he can overcome it soon.

Regarding Smolinski, did I hear Nige say that he had a button for his ignition in New Zealand? If so then surely he should be excluded from the result and his points deducted? If it's a clear technical regulation that is, which it must be if he's been told to take it off?