British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry 14/4/14 Ela Sky Meeting.

The rules and Poole won't allow it. Kildemand rides for Swindon at Poole on Friday.

SR 17.7.5 A Rider may ride as a Guest (in an Official Meeting) at a Track only once in an 8-day period
unless he is replacing the Home Teams #1 or is a NL Rider guesting for the Home Team
  • Like 1

SR 17.7.5 A Rider may ride as a Guest (in an Official Meeting) at a Track only once in an 8-day period

unless he is replacing the Home Teams #1 or is a NL Rider guesting for the Home Team

Yes Neil but Andersen isn't the Home Teams #1 or a NL rider.

• Like 1

Yes Neil but Andersen isn't the Home Teams #1 or a NL rider.

I didn't say he was Dick - read the rule carefully.

17.7.5 A Rider may ride as a Guest (in an Official Meeting) at a Track only once in an 8-day period
(my emphasis)

17.7.5 A Rider may ride as a Guest (in an Official Meeting) at a Track only once in an 8-day period
(my emphasis)

Ha Ha, Love over the forum, don't you just love it. A Coventry fan calling a Swindon fan a Dick, whatever next. :rofl:

"

this was why Sarjeant could ride at Swindon with Coventry and then guest for Belle Vue at Swindon in a 7day period

However can understand why Poole would say No, always easier to race against a side with a number 1 struggling to walk let alone ride

The problem wouldn't be anything to do with Coventry. It would be because Poole wouldn't want Kildemand to ride on Monday and get dialled in with his gear for his return on Friday. No teams would agree to a team having. A guest that returns a few days later.

Ha Ha, Love over the forum, don't you just love it. A Coventry fan calling a Swindon fan a Dick, whatever next. :rofl:

Or a Coventry promoter calling a Peterborough fan by his name.........

• Like 6

LOL...This has to be up there with your best Starman! Clueless, absolutely clueless!! :D

• Like 7

The problem wouldn't be anything to do with Coventry. It would be because Poole wouldn't want Kildemand to ride on Monday and get dialled in with his gear for his return on Friday. No teams would agree to a team having. A guest that returns a few days later.

I'm not aware that a team has any sanction over a legally declared guest Steve!

• Like 3

Why is there no facepalm emoticon on the forum??

• Like 3

(my emphasis)

He might not be a guest for Swindon but I am sure the rules don't allow Kildemand to guest tomorrow if he is back on Friday.

LOL...This has to be up there with your best Starman! Clueless, absolutely clueless!! :D

Nice to know you Coventry fans don't change. Definately a sence of Humour bypass. Hows your track doing, any potatoes yet!!!

He might not be a guest for Swindon but I am sure the rules don't allow Kildemand to guest tomorrow if he is back on Friday.

where does it say that in the new rules?

as I said, other teams have already done it this year

Special dispensation? In the interests of the sport? :D

• Like 2

Or a Coventry promoter calling a Peterborough fan by his name.........

Jacques will be calling herself the Coventry PA next!! :D

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

anyway none of this will matter if Hans is still intent on riding.

great dedication to the team but is really weakening us if riding without getting knee sorted