British Speedway Forum
TMW

Leicester V Lakeside 12 Apr

Same here but the sun is trying to show an appearance so I don't think there is anything to worry about, but it's going to be cold so wrap up warm.

Sun has now come out but a cold blustery wind. So it will be very cold in the stadium tonight, so put you thermals on. BP is a track that you will either love or hate to ride. A few get to grips with it straight away where other just fail to come to learn it's lines. It is based more on some of the Polish tracks with much longer straights than any other British club. Kristof Kaprerzak loved it and rode it like it was his home track. But I have seen other top riders fail there.

Iverson never really got to grips. Barker made a complete hash of riding there, so we will have to see what happens when the tapes go up.

The voice of Reason- PK,Bridger,Lawson,Eliis,Wattand Morley have all rode at Leicester before so only Bech that hasn't and am sure he will be well suited to the track

Ouch - fair play to the Lions, but we were definitely robbed of a point there. Ht9 Ben excluded because Adam locked-up?!? Adam not allowed in the re-run as withdrawn by paramedics: went to the start line, but not allowed to race.

Ht12 Perry overtook Ben L1T4 around the outside.

I'm not bitter...

Leicester seem to proving there doubters wrong..... at home anyway at the moment.

Another poor night for heat leaders, Watt and PK had poor nights.

A shambles for Lakeside, They basically had a Number 1 rider on a 5 point average but they have messed up the rest of the side so badly that It looks like they are going to blow another season and fail to break their EL duck.

Karlsson and Watt are garbage in my opinion, the flatter to decieve when under pressure and both of them would prefer to be at Wolves and Poole but are only at Lakeside for a job, It sickens me to see a true Hammer like AJ left out for Watt and PK.

Don't get me started on Bridger who if he was half as good as he says he is, he would be rivaling Emil Sayfutdinov and Darcy Ward for the world title.

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

I did say earlier that BP would catch the best of riders out. Well done to the Lions. More of this to come I hope.

But hopefully not next Friday and Saturday. :lol:

In my opinion I feel that PK and Watt both struggle away from home. I feel that Lewis Bridger is just as poor as Eddie Kennett. Therefore I would expect the Hammers to be solid at home but poor away from home.

I mocked Eddie last night, but I feel that you have slighted him more there...He is a far better rider than Lewis Bridger. Edited by HenryW

I mocked Eddie last night, but I feel that you have slighted him more there...He is a far better rider than Lewis Bridger.

who cares, both nobodies outside the uk with world champion attitudes

A shambles for Lakeside, They basically had a Number 1 rider on a 5 point average but they have messed up the rest of the side so badly that It looks like they are going to blow another season and fail to break their EL duck.

Karlsson and Watt are garbage in my opinion, the flatter to decieve when under pressure and both of them would prefer to be at Wolves and Poole but are only at Lakeside for a job, It sickens me to see a true Hammer like AJ left out for Watt and PK.

Don't get me started on Bridger who if he was half as good as he says he is, he would be rivaling Emil Sayfutdinov and Darcy Ward for the world title.

Prehaps this is the one season too many for PK can't believe that he is not trying a100% whether riding for Wolves or not but may be those injuries of last season have just been too much to get over .I hope not as he is amazing for his age and I had hoped he had a couple of seasonsleft in him but he is human and clock is ticking just hope this is a glitch and nothing more.

Lakeside won't do anything this year, they are just making up the numbers. A bit like Leicester in many ways, will win most at home and struggle away.