British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Gp Qualifier Sat June 7th @ Berwick

Weather forecast looks good to me, or am I missing something here?

MET OFFICE

based on my postcode

Overcast all day

15.00. rain until 18.00

18,00 heavy showers until 23.00.

there is some doubt how far east and how quickly it will travel.

Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Weather forecast looks good to me, or am I missing something here?

Think your missing something,but you never know with the weather.

If it rains everyone on the 3rd bend will be able to fit under Scotts coat :D

Edited by TOURETTES
  • Like 1

Met office website (metoffice.gov.uk) says heavy rain from 3pm right through to 9 - 10pm.

Hope it changes. Should be a cracker of a meeting.

Think I must have been looking at the wrong location!

If it rains everyone on the 3rd bend will be able to fit under Scotts coat :D

Or your Garry Glitter style leather pouch?

Forecast for tomorrow is this, dry overnight and tomorrow up till early afternoon, so for those who are going to the practice there shouldn't be any problems, how useful practice will be might be another thing as the weather is forecast to go steadily down hill during the afternoon. Clouds will increase during the afternoon with rain by mid-afternoon, heavy at times, that rain will last right through to late Saturday night.

Lets hope that changes, the last GP Qualifier we had at Berwick was affected by the weather, the Berwick promotion deserves a bit of luck weather wise, especially after they stepped in to host this meeting.

Monday. But it won't be rained off.

Not on a Sunday in Berwick. It would be Monday. But it will be on!

i think it may be rained off

i think it may be rained off

Don't give up, I`m sure everyone involved will want to race this tomorrow, remember most of the riders have Poland and meetings over here on Sunday so if they can get out on track tomorrow I am sure they will. Quite how entertaining it will be could be another matter.

Don't give up, I`m sure everyone involved will want to race this tomorrow, remember most of the riders have Poland and meetings over here on Sunday so if they can get out on track tomorrow I am sure they will. Quite how entertaining it will be could be another matter.

try to remain optimistic but if weather is like what it was last week for Workington match can't see it going on
  • Like 1

Forecast for tomorrow is this, dry overnight and tomorrow up till early afternoon, so for those who are going to the practice there shouldn't be any problems, how useful practice will be might be another thing as the weather is forecast to go steadily down hill during the afternoon. Clouds will increase during the afternoon with rain by mid-afternoon, heavy at times, that rain will last right through to late Saturday night.

Lets hope that changes, the last GP Qualifier we had at Berwick was affected by the weather, the Berwick promotion deserves a bit of luck weather wise, especially after they stepped in to host this meeting.

Sunny start to the day in Newcastle, lets hope the weather holds out in the North as this looks a really good meeting. If it does get rained off, what time would the re-staging be on Sunday?

Dry and sunny start to this Saturday, so all is go for practice at lunchtime, forecast to stay like this into early afternoon, then the rain moves in from the south reaching Berwick mid-late afternoon.

Dry and sunny start to this Saturday, so all is go for practice at lunchtime, forecast to stay like this into early afternoon, then the rain moves in from the south reaching Berwick mid-late afternoon.

Bright and sunny here in Newcastle as well so hopefully it stays the same and doesnt move north. Looking forward to it.

Bright and sunny here in Newcastle as well so hopefully it stays the same and doesnt move north. Looking forward to it.

Bet you are looking through the bottom of a Newcastle Brown bottle :D:drink::drink: :drink: :drink:

Its now pi$$ING down in Newcastle.