British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ghostie

Chris Bomber Harris Performances

By that then in about 2-3 years Harris will be in the PL.

Entirely possible, he seems slightly further up the slope that Scott Nicholls and Eddie Kennett are on.

Thing is I never understood with Bomber was constant changes to his gear and crew every year, he needed consistency there. Far as im aware everything is the same this year so I would expect him to improve as the season goes on. He is over in Poland today with Bridger testing equipment so he certainly isnt letting it lie, he knows it hasnt been good enough so far. I hope and predict this thread will be dead and buried after the weekend meetings, 16+ from the two meetings should do that.

if he dosnt score points against Leicester he will never score any second weakest team in the league IMO

Looks like some need to find better things to do than moan on twitter and slate a rider then whinge and moan on here about getting blocked by that rider. Sounds like someone has way to much time on their hands. :P

I don't know Steve you always seem to be on here

I don't know Steve you always seem to be on here

I work from home, whats your excuse? :D

Looks like some need to find better things to do than moan on twitter and slate a rider then whinge and moan on here about getting blocked by that rider. Sounds like someone has way to much time on their hands. :P

Steve brum

I never slated him, I am a follower of him and wish him well.

• Like 1

Why is anyone surprised Harris is scoring poorly?

He's never been a consistently prolific in the Elite and now he has to ride against better number 1's more often he's going to score less points.

Still though he's on that bargain average (which has been decreasing year on year)

• Like 1

Entirely possible, he seems slightly further up the slope that Scott Nicholls and Eddie Kennett are on.

I think Scott's had a cracking start to the year. At number 3 which may give a false reading but he is winning races no matter who he is against.

Maybe if Hansen really pushes on and Bomber goes to number 3 it will help. We are 1 meeting in at Brandon ?? Lets just get behind him and bring some much needed cheer to Coventry speedway .

• Like 2

im retired that's the best of the lot have a good day Steve

Good for you, enjoy

• Like 1

Always liked Bomber as a rider. I read that Phil Morris was going to help with his gating so hopefully between them they will get this sorted.

Does Peter Johns tune his motors now? What about mechanics maybe he could get his old spannerman Ted back?

Always liked Bomber as a rider. I read that Phil Morris was going to help with his gating so hopefully between them they will get this sorted.

Does Peter Johns tune his motors now? What about mechanics maybe he could get his old spannerman Ted back?

If Harris hasn't found the key to making starts by now then he probably never will.

• Like 4

Lets not forget the new race format (which is giving us a regular does of NL 8 pointers outscoring GP riders) gives the top dogs no easy rides and pitches them against 1-2 other heatleaders per race. With harder races most all of the top guns will go down in averages and those struggling will be getting some very low scores.

not too sure "top guns" in the elite league mean too much, its incredibly watered down

Have to say i dont blame Harris for his low score at Poole,as there was only one place to ride and Hansen was in front of him both times,but why was Hansen in front of him both times? Why Chris says "hes gonna make the gate next time" to the interviewer begs beleif,.I like Chris but someone has got to get him and pull him in the right direction before its too late.

Just out of interest does anyone have any comments from Chris after the NZ gp.about What went so wrong on the day

Have to say i dont blame Harris for his low score at Poole,as there was only one place to ride and Hansen was in front of him both times,but why was Hansen in front of him both times? Why Chris says "hes gonna make the gate next time" to the interviewer begs beleif,.I like Chris but someone has got to get him and pull him in the right direction before its too late.

Just out of interest does anyone have any comments from Chris after the NZ gp.about What went so wrong on the day

There was no direct quotes from Harris in last weeks Speedway Star, so at least we were spared that.

I`m sure has there been it wont have been anything that we haven't heard before.

not too sure "top guns" in the elite league mean too much, its incredibly watered down

Nonesense.

I watched the World Champ and highly rated Pole take on 2 GP riders on Monday. Nothing watered down about that.

That is as good as it gets.

• Like 2

have a day off, you clearly never watched a polish league match, or the 98 witches..2 riders once every other week? nonsense

weakest reserves in elite lge history, how on earth is this not watered down!!