British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League And Ind Final 2015 Streams

I don't speak the lingo they're using on here, but it already makes more sense than yesterday. :lol:

• Like 1

That is just BRILLIANT with those little kids on their bikes. No wonder the Danish production line continues.

• Like 1

Just one hefty girl today from the looks of it Alan.

That is just BRILLIANT with those little kids on their bikes. No wonder the Danish production line continues.

Yeah but we do have them in Sweden as well and especially Smederna's speedway school is very popular.

Just one hefty girl today from the looks of it Alan.

Yes mate, I was thinking that they are imported from Poland. :lol::t:

Yeah but we do have them in Sweden as well and especially Smederna's speedway school is very popular.

Excellent news.

Meant Scandanavian. Typo!!! :rofl:

That's what I love about speedway. The repair to Bech's bike being a good kick by his mechanic. :lol:

Meant Scandanavian. Typo!!! :rofl:

That's what I love about speedway. The repair to Bech's bike being a good kick by his mechanic. :lol:

It was Bach wasn't it? I think Bech just went out to see him??? they both had yellow helmets on.

I'll be content just to be able to keep the score of the match as we know if the stoned Graphics man is back on duty this season we'll get no help there only extreme confusion. I remember several times last year the commentators laughing at what was on the screens and one rider appearing in the same race in two places :drink: <<< x toooo many.

Edited by manchesterpaul

As always the best quality stream. :t:

It was Bach wasn't it? I think Bech just went out to see him??? they both had yellow helmets on

You're right mate. Bach, Bech- i'm old and slow!!! :lol:

Nice first race for Slangerup and good to see the a visible crowd despite the rain all afternoon. Iversen needs to up his game.

Shock line-ups are as scheduled first two heats.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I know i'm old but haven't they already coked the graphics up? They showed Iversen with 3 points and then gate positions wrong for heat two. They need to bring in Ermolenko to sort this out fast!!

Actually heartwarmingly the crowd looks pretty good indeed.

Is this form of the Danish League relatively recent as in wasn't Danish speedway starting to wane? They definitely need a league to give the young riders somewhere to race meaningful fixtures.

Maybe just me (!) but it seems the graphics man isn't sure whether the numbers he puts up are points or finishing position. ???

What's the Danish for 'dodgy track'?

Edited by lastword

Maybe just me (!) but it seems the graphics man isn't sure whether the numbers he puts up are points or finishing position. ???

No it's not just you. See this post by mp: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=76346&p=2443435

The KanalSport Graphics team is infamous for the confusing graphics.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Ouch! surpising fall just as the camera was focusing on him.

Alan you should know by now to go with what your eyes see, make a note of the riders race jacket number and go with how you see them cross the line. Kanal Sports have totally redone scores, team and race line-ups more than once in a single meeting lol.

Having said that so grateful to get to watch all these upcoming meeting this season, very thankful.