British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

I wonder where it was conceived, not in the Premier Inn in Poole I hope... :shock:

Holes Bay or t,other one up the road, by Siemens. :rofl:

Hope you are better soon............my op is not for another 3 weeks or so but got two weeks of late finishes thrown into that.............

RP

Thanks & good luck when you have your op.

Unfortunately there is only one team that will win this and it is those 'win win win' Pirates - as a suitably dismayed Mr Shovlar will tell us all afterwards..

Good Luck B'Ham :t:

• Like 1

It is all very well me taking the .... out of swindon, but more seriously, if there is not serious opposition to the pirates then speedway in this country is in a great deal of trouble.

Does that then mean we then have to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator!!??

You tell me what we do??

It is all very well me taking the .... out of swindon, but more seriously, if there is not serious opposition to the pirates then speedway in this country is in a great deal of trouble.

Does that then mean we then have to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator!!??

You tell me what we do??

and you wonder why Poole fans get a bad name on here!! what a rubbishe post

• Like 1

You tell me what we do??

See Jimmy Tarbuck is back again.

Newman not riding. Being replaced by Ellis. Must be something wrong with that.

No nothing wrong with that so don't see why you'd post it really.

Newman not riding. Being replaced by Ellis. Must be something wrong with that.

paranoia is overwhelming

Good Luck to the Brummies tonight, I don't expect them to win but put up a decent performance for the fans at least and some self pride.

Certain Brummies can't ride any worse than they did against Lynn so I hope they can give the fans something to shout about tonight!!!

Certain Brummies can't ride any worse than they did against Lynn so I hope they can give the fans something to shout about tonight!!!

It's no good for the local support to see the Brummies struggle so I genuinely hope they push Poole to the limits tonight and give the Brummie fans (including me) something to cheer about.