British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough V Newcastle - Tuesday 29th April

THE Peterborough junior supporters’ group are doing their bit to create a colourful atmosphere for the television cameras.

Sky Sports will be at the East of England Showground tomorrow (Tuesday) to beam live coverage of the ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers taking on Newcastle Diamonds to the nation.

And the Panthers Cubs are laying on free face-painting for children at ‘Cubs Corner’ in the bar on the first bend from 6pm.

The Panthers Cubs is free to join and is open to children aged 15 and under. New members receive a goodie bag upon joining.

Membership forms are available in the bar at home meetings, or by following the link below.
http://peterboroughpanthers.co/pantherscubs

THE Peterborough junior supporters’ group are doing their bit to create a colourful atmosphere for the television cameras.

Sky Sports will be at the East of England Showground tomorrow (Tuesday) to beam live coverage of the ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers taking on Newcastle Diamonds to the nation.

And the Panthers Cubs are laying on free face-painting for children at ‘Cubs Corner’ in the bar on the first bend from 6pm.

The Panthers Cubs is free to join and is open to children aged 15 and under. New members receive a goodie bag upon joining.

Membership forms are available in the bar at home meetings, or by following the link below.

http://peterboroughpanthers.co/pantherscubs

Nice activity for the younger fans but could you give details of gate and turnstyle opening times for this meeting as I believe its usually 6.30pm? To accommodate this I assume the time will be altered accordingly.

As we are now less than 33 hours from "Tapes-up" are details of line-ups for one or both teams available yet please?

Nice activity for the younger fans but could you give details of gate and turnstyle opening times for this meeting as I believe its usually 6.30pm? To accommodate this I assume the time will be altered accordingly.

As we are now less than 33 hours from "Tapes-up" are details of line-ups for one or both teams available yet please?

The turnstiles will open at 6.00pm as usual - both teams at full strength

The turnstiles will open at 6.00pm as usual - both teams at full strength

Excellent - thanks.

For those Diamonds fans who either can't make it down to 'Boro, or haven't access to SKY, why not join us at the Wheatsheaf, at Palmersville(near ASDA, Benton).

The Newcastle Speedway Supporters club are hosting a watchin from say 7.00pm, and everyone is most welcome to come and join us.

Don't forget, if you want to join us just turn up, you will be very welcome to our 'watchin'. Full bar and nibbles. :P

My prediction

Boro Lots v Not Many Diamonds

If Newcastle reserves are at the party then I can see Peterborough having a fight on their hands. Reserves were very poor on Sat night at Worky , wouldn't right them off just yet

• Like 1

If Newcastle reserves are at the party then I can see Peterborough having a fight on their hands. Reserves were very poor on Sat night at Worky , wouldn't right them off just yet

Greenwood is a different proposition around the showground so we should be ok on that front. Looking forward to this, racing at Peterborough is almost always of the highest quality

Would love to see newcastle win this..good luck.

SKY OFFER EXTENDED

DUE to high demand, Sky Tickets are extending their £5 tickets offer for tonight's meeting until 2pm today.

To purchase advance tickets from Sky, please visit the following link:

http://tickets.sky.com/

A reminder that £5 admission is also available on production of the voucher printed in the current issue of the Peterborough Telegraph.

Please take advantage of the offers and pack the Showground tonight!

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2102.2

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 2

I'm impressed by the new Peterborough Promotion who seem to be really promoting their Club. I'm normally impressed by Newcastle as a high performing team but not so far this year. It's really important the PL delivers as usual on Sky tonight. The Showground is a great race track so it probably all rests on "Gorgeous" George motivating his inconsistent riders to give Peterborough a run for their money. C'mon Diamonds, give us a great meeting and maintain the high standard of entertainment we've had so far on Sky this season.

• Like 2

Where would travelling blue badge holders pick up their tickets, if they are parking inside the showground and not going through the turnstiles ?

At the disabled vehicle entrance (Gate 3).

Anyone in this situation please email me your details neil@peterboroughpanthers.co and I'll make sure the gate is aware.

• Like 3