British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Birmingham 5.5.14

If you had asked me a couple of days ago, I would have said a Swindon win but point for Birmingham as both teams have struggled abit so far. However after Birmingham took a point from Poole last night, Birmingham may get something from this.

As a Coventry fan, I hope Hans & Sarjeant do well for Swindon but stay safe

Peter is looking forward to Hans riding tonight in place of Troy.

He will be a good guest and it will be fun now that he is captain bossing Hans around.

Just hope the weather improves.

Tom perry in for starke that's not good is it ?

Don't worry about it, it'll be a miracle if this match is ridden tonight!

Must win meeting for the Robins now surely seeing how Brum responded to threats of changes.

Lets hope they have the fight in them that was shown last night by the basement dwellers.

On Brums Site

BIRMINGHAM'S Elite League trip to Swindon on Thursday has been postponed due to the weather.

The match has immediately been re-arranged for Bank Holiday Monday, May 5, with a 7.30pm start.

Swindon will be offering a special £10 admission deal for all adults and concessions at this meeting.

• Like 3

On Brums Site

BIRMINGHAM'S Elite League trip to Swindon on Thursday has been postponed due to the weather.

The match has immediately been re-arranged for Bank Holiday Monday, May 5, with a 7.30pm start.

Swindon will be offering a special £10 admission deal for all adults and concessions at this meeting.

Well, it is a £10 sport!

• Like 3

Postponed, oh well time to swing the axe over Mr Kennett then.

Edited by david2905

Postponed, oh well time to swing the axe over Mr Kennett then.

I know he's crap but surely you cant blame him for the weather too......... ;)

• Like 3

Oh you lucky devils :mad: , after our fantastic point winning performance last night at Poole :shock: , I knew we would win today, couldent even see the Robins getting 30, you should count yourselves Lucky Robins supporters, still we`ll never Know now.

Booked a days Holiday for this as well, bloody weather, still roll on Monday, hope our lot havent gone off the boil, expecting Eddie to get double figures and King to turn his season around on a track he likes.

See you there, come on you Brummies supporters get behind the team and come to Blunsdon, fast track and good racing generally.

Come on you BRUMMIES. :t:

(hope nobody takes offence at anything I say, its all dont in the spirit of fun).

• Like 3

Oh you lucky devils :mad: , after our fantastic point winning performance last night at Poole :shock: , I knew we would win today, couldent even see the Robins getting 30, you should count yourselves Lucky Robins supporters, still we`ll never Know now.

Booked a days Holiday for this as well, bloody weather, still roll on Monday, hope our lot havent gone off the boil, expecting Eddie to get double figures and King to turn his season around on a track he likes.

See you there, come on you Brummies supporters get behind the team and come to Blunsdon, fast track and good racing generally.

(hope nobody takes offence at anything I say, its all dont in the spirit of fun).

No offence taken - and it certainly must be a bit of fun if you expect Birmingham to win :wink:

• Like 3

How can anyone take offence to a nutter:-)

• Like 1

Just got rained off text. To be held on Monday 7.30 pm now.

Does this mean we get to see Steve Worrall poodle along for a few points, in contrast to the massive scores he gets when guesting?