British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Birmingham 5.5.14

Does anybody know how Dan Greenwood is after getting injured today?

Didn't even know he was injured!

• Like 1

I saw Mike Cake beat Barry Briggs at Swindon. He was riding for Poole at the time, but I won't mention that!

I ain't rising to that :D

Only info so far is that he injured his wrist when coming off his bike, he withdrew from the meeting.

Kalle Katte......Kattje.....Kalle....the Thin from Plymouth is at 2 for Brum according to website

No Nermark

Rain from 11pm onwards no probs

Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea as although we may want to run it through quick in case rain appears earlier Stevie Worrall has announced he's attempting to drive down the M1 and M40 after Scunny meeting ends to try and make it to Blunsdon! gulp

Kalle Katte......Kattje.....Kalle....the Thin from Plymouth is at 2 for Brum according to website

No Nermark

Rain from 11pm onwards no probs

Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea as although we may want to run it through quick in case rain appears earlier Stevie Worrall has announced he's attempting to drive down the M1 and M40 after Scunny meeting ends to try and make it to Blunsdon! gulp

Surprised Rosco's not organising another plane for him??! :nono::wink:

I've done Scunny to Leicester in 68 minutes. Brandon only another 30 mins down the 69, should make it bar any delays.....

It is about 200 miles, quite a distance, depends what time his last race at Sunthorpe is.

Have just checked route maps and they indicate a lot of speed cameras.

Weather forecast keeps changing

Now dry but cloudy but light rain coming in tonight, now forecast at 10pm.

Edited by A ORLOV

No news so far about Dan Greenwood following his accident. Will he be riding tonight or not.

Also, I don't think riders are allowed to leave the track until the tapes have gone up on the last heat... Something to do with appeals.... Cob got stung the other year with this I have heard?

Cov, not Cob!!!!!!!!

Ahhh but there lies the problem, he isn't riding at Brandon.

Ooooops!! That'll teach me to read thread title properly!

Simon Lambert is driving from Kent after the 3 pm National League meeting this afternoon to ride for the Brummies tonight

• Like 1

Simon Lambert is driving from Kent after the 3 pm National League meeting this afternoon to ride for the Brummies tonight

He's going to have to go like the clappers, R/R for Kent & Mildenhall today, plus big accident on the M2 westbound (currently closed) - hope he makes it...

• Like 1