British Speedway Forum
Pirate Nick

Poole V Belle Vue 7/5

Well if Zagar was stuck behind Janowski at BV, then he couldn't have been that fast and should know better!!! :D

Well done Poole on a win that really was never in doubt, B Vue have a dreadful away record even with what on paper looks like a good team.

As for the Cook Pawlicki incident, well the only rider who knows if he did it deliberately is Cookie himself and he said he didn't, you are all entitled to your opinions but until Cookie says different then opinions they will remain.

Well done Poole on a win that really was never in doubt, B Vue have a dreadful away record even with what on paper looks like a good team.

As for the Cook Pawlicki incident, well the only rider who knows if he did it deliberately is Cookie himself and he said he didn't, you are all entitled to your opinions but until Cookie says different then opinions they will remain.

IMO Cookie was rightly excluded as the cause of the stoppage. As far as dirty riding goes I think he's probably guilty of having a sudden rush of blood to the head and maybe a lack of judgement, certainly doesn't make him a dirty rider in my book.

• Like 3

Are you tired then Phil :D

Haha yes. And tired of all this cook/Pawlicki saga.

Cook was eexcluded and Poole won and got 3 points.

Let's move on now

There always seems some type of contraversy surrounding a poole/belle vue meetings isn't there

• Like 2

IMO Cookie was rightly excluded as the cause of the stoppage. As far as dirty riding goes I think he's probably guilty of having a sudden rush of blood to the head and maybe a lack of judgement, certainly doesn't make him a dirty rider in my book.

well said that man.

I believe from reports on here that Cook was in the wrong and maybe slightly misjudged the room he left.

Referee excluded him so basically end of discussion. The 2 riders invovled shook hands.

Haha yes. And tired of all this cook/Pawlicki saga.

Cook was eexcluded and Poole won and got 3 points.

Let's move on now

There always seems some type of contraversy surrounding a poole/belle vue meetings isn't there

Now theres a voice of reason.

Now theres a voice of reason.

I'm not saying I agree with cookie being excluded as I didn't see it but whatever happened as happened and the only person that matters (the ref) excluded cook. Doesn't really matter what me. Aces fans or poole fans think

• Like 1

I'm not saying I agree with cookie being excluded as I didn't see it but whatever happened as happened and the only person that matters (the ref) excluded cook. Doesn't really matter what me. Aces fans or poole fans think

Er, i was actually being serious, for once. :lol:

Er, i was actually being serious, for once. :lol:

A poole fan serious. Come on lol

• Like 1

A poole fan serious. Come on lol

I do have my moments. When i want to...

I never said he was a dirty or dangerous rider.........I just said that this particular move was dangerous............

RP

Yes you did, you know you did. You might think differently now, but your posts were dripping in vitriol against Cook, fuelled by your fellow Pirate Mr Shovlar.

I asked a couple of Ccokie's sponsors (one is a friend of mine) and asked if they hung their head in shame. Their reply was quite blunt "whoever said that is talking bollocks".

Just so everyone isn't under any misapprehension on this particular point.

• Like 2

Yes you did, you know you did. You might think differently now, but your posts were dripping in vitriol against Cook, fuelled by your fellow Pirate Mr Shovlar.

I asked a couple of Ccokie's sponsors (one is a friend of mine) and asked if they hung their head in shame. Their reply was quite blunt "whoever said that is talking bollocks".

Just so everyone isn't under any misapprehension on this particular point.

Isn't it just the usual bile spilled by the usual suspects tho.

I am not saying what you say is true or false Steve but you must admit you just hate Poole.

Turn it how you want to but if only some of you would admit that something is very `iffy` about sacking a rider, not announcing it, and not re-declaring you might earn some sympathy.

I don't `hate` anybody, but i know that is the only way some of you will deal with someone who doesn't think all things emanating out of Poole are wonderful.

Poole and MF are great for Speedway in the Dorset area.

I always enjoy my trips to Poole and enjoy the track personally.

Have lots of friends in the area so i can hardly `hate` Poole.

In fact i will look forward to catching up with mates in 2 weeks time in Poole, Cycle Speedway related you understand. :t: