British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole Ela 5/5/14

So he rode with a broken collerbone last year and won the championships and is said to be injured now and is complete garbage and starts popping wheelies after riding poorly with injury.

He IS injured. He isn't using it as an excuse. :rolleyes:

Holder isn't injured but rode poorly.

Holders going to take time to get back to his best with his injury.

That just shows that you have no idea about the extent of Holders injuries.

• Like 6

That just shows that you have no idea about the extent of Holders injuries.

I know only too well how bad his accident and injuries was.

There is a difference here. Holder is still getting over his injuries but has done very well in the GP`s so far so please don't use poor form as an excuse.

And you think riding WITH a broken collar bone is easy?? Why hasn't Bjerre continued to race if its so minor?

I know only too well how bad his accident and injuries was.

There is a difference here. Holder is still getting over his injuries but has done very well in the GP`s so far so please don't use poor form as an excuse.

And you think riding WITH a broken collar bone is easy?? Why hasn't Bjerre continued to race if its so minor?

You cannot compare a broken collarbone with Holders injuries.

• Like 1

Dissapointed Tai didnt put in an appearance at Molineux yesterday.I know he couldnt play in the testomonial due to his shoulder injury,but he could have least made the effort to have been there to have shown the support to Birmingham Childrens Hospital charity.

We all supported him,with his charity bike ride, and i know a lot of kids around where i sat on monday afternooon,were left wondering why he didnt turn up.(Although it was mentioned on the Wolves web-site he wouldnt be there).

But it was a good afternoon,with over 9000 Wolves and Sunderland fans sitting side by side,and help swell the coffers towards a wonderful cause.

My first wolves meeting for a while because of the return of the heathens.a strange one for me.the racing was better,no doubt about that.but not the best of meetings and not worth 17 pound but then again not sure the nl is worth 11 pound this year.definitely better if you have a team to support tho.I think I need the heathens in pl.

Dissapointed Tai didnt put in an appearance at Molineux yesterday.I know he couldnt play in the testomonial due to his shoulder injury,but he could have least made the effort to have been there to have shown the support to Birmingham Childrens Hospital charity.

It was already advertised that Tai had to stay in Poland for physio on his injury so therefore wouldn't be back in time.

He would have been there if not.

I wasnt, i was pointing out that one is doing OK in the GP`s and the other isnt.

All this Tai is injured guff yet he is popping wheelies at the end of ht15 after a poop ride and a slow bike

Thought that was a bit naff tbh,leave all the wheelies to the likes of Lewis Bridger please Tai.(Although dont know what Bridger has achieved to warrant doing wheelies).

We all supported him,with his charity bike ride, and i know a lot of kids around where i sat on monday afternooon,were left wondering why he didnt turn up.(Although it was mentioned on the Wolves web-site he wouldnt be there).

But it was a good afternoon,with over 9000 Wolves and Sunderland fans sitting side by side,and help swell the coffers towards a wonderful cause.

Tai had to re-arrange his flight back from Poland to a later one in order to get treatment on his shoulder, so there was no opportunity for him to 'have made an effort' to be there.

Quite right. However what you fail to recognise is that Holder is riding well everywhere bar the UK so you cannot use his injuries as an excuse for his poor form. More than likely down to machinery over here

Should have stopped in Poland would have been better off with a guest to be fare.

Yeah, so many guests around on Bank Holiday Monday.

Should have stopped in Poland would have been better off with a guest to be fare.

Like Iversen in the play offs you mean??

Guests are often not better at all.