British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marksman

Workington Comets Vs Somerset Rebels (plkoc) Sat 3rd May

Lewis rose as guest I belive,we got Stuart Robson for nick morris,could of got better guest,think josh will get 18 points unless allen is on a good one

Let Josh get his 18 points. Its a TEAM, game!!! ;)

Poor choice of guest for Nick Morris. Not much stopping Josh from getting 17 or 18 again. Will be close on aggregate but Comets to edge it and get some revenge for last years unfortunate exit. Hope Olly pulls a rabbit out of the hat to win heats 13 and 15.

Poor choice of guest for Nick Morris. Not much stopping Josh from getting 17 or 18 again. Will be close on aggregate but Comets to edge it and get some revenge for last years unfortunate exit. Hope Olly pulls a rabbit out of the hat to win heats 13 and 15.

Who would you have booked to guest?

• Like 1

Who would you have booked to guest?

You're wasting your time Nick, it's no good asking him a question he can't answer, as his time is all taken up by posting negative comments about certain members of the team all the time.

I wouldn't mind if he did it from a position of actually being there half the time. If he had, he would not have made the stupid comment about the heat leaders being disappointing at Derwent Park, as he would have seen what actually happened.

He even suggested that Ollie was on borrowed time, and that there could be a rider change................Mind you I didn't see any comments about Ollie's performance the following night, when he top scored with 11+1. I wonder why that was? :icon_smile_clown:

Looking at the averages I would book Claus Vissing if available and then Ulrich or Matty Wethers as they all go well round OTA.

Looking at the averages I would book Claus Vissing if available and then Ulrich or Matty Wethers as they all go well round OTA.

Robbo goes well at the OTA. Vissing may not have been available ( I'm sure Somerset would have asked). I'd take Robbo over ostergaard and Wethers any day of the week.

Think Robson had 5 earlier at the ota but does score more normally,if the other 6 rebels ride like they have the last two weeks it will be a win for the rebels but hopefully it will be more than 1 on agg

Think Robson had 5 earlier at the ota but does score more normally,if the other 6 rebels ride like they have the last two weeks it will be a win for the rebels but hopefully it will be more than 1 on agg

Don't forget he'll be part of the home team so in all likely hood will score more than when he comes down with Newcastle. He rides the track well.

Ostergaard? Maybe 5/6 years ago....

Ostergaard? Maybe 5/6 years ago....

Ulrich is averaging 8.83 inc bonus this season, and looking much quicker than in recent years..