British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Newcastle Monday May 5th 2.30pm

Clear skies, bright sunshine ... how will the people of Suffolk respond - off to the seaside, the farm parks, zoos, garden centres, or maybe even the speedway?

Gates open at 13:00, children free with a paying adult - poster ssigning session and a track walk if you get there early.

garden centre sounds ideal good time to get your sweet Williams and yourpansies in youll reap the benefits come june/july best not to leave it too late

garden centre sounds ideal good time to get your sweet Williams and yourpansies in youll reap the benefits come june/july best not to leave it too late

sounds like a metaphor for team changes!

No garden centre trip neede for the Witches despite recent issues IMO.

• Like 1

Now knowing about the fans forum afterwards with potentially awkward questions being asked it's bound to be a slightly better performance today. ( I may just stay behind to see what's being said, mind you if we win everything will all be rosy again won't it? )! Huh hmm.

I know I always bang on about the track conditions being awful and whilst I appreciate that there's never going to be a big dirt line due to stock cars removing it on a weekly basis I can't believe the riders actually like riding on it as it is at the moment!

Surely they must prefer to have passing options available to them if they don't make the gate? Chris Louis was definitely a racer who knew where to be for overtaking purposes and needs to have a bigger input with Bob on track prep.

We shall see just have to wait and see what this sunny afternoon brings us, hoping for a decent crowd and even better racing, not holding my breath on the latter though!

• Like 1

Any idea how Newcastle line up? Same as Workington yesterday (Robson, Kerr, Rosen, Lindgren, Henry, Schramm, Rose) or as per Lovespeedway ( Robson, Kerr, Henry, Rosen, Lindgren, Schramm, Rose) :neutral:

Any idea how Newcastle line up? Same as Workington yesterday (Robson, Kerr, Rosen, Lindgren, Henry, Schramm, Rose) or as per Lovespeedway ( Robson, Kerr, Henry, Rosen, Lindgren, Schramm, Rose) :neutral:

whats your printing deadline? wink

1.45pm :t:

Don't want to be left with nothing to fill in... ran out of programes on Good Friday didn't they :P

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

Something else that wont help our cause is that over the season we have had 32 either falls or engine failures in only 13 meetings.

That's an average of 2.46 times a meeting. :o Just think of all of the points we have lost to that.

Even hotter than Good Friday.

Just done the track walk. Seems lots of material on it and well watered. Bob still working hard. Fingers crossed.

Serious doubt over Rosen prob. r/r for him. As for actual order, after last nights debacle expect a re-working cos the lads did not seem to gell at all.

Serious doubt over Rosen prob. r/r for him. As for actual order, after last nights debacle expect a re-working cos the lads did not seem to gell at all.

I'd go with

1. Robson

2. Kerr

3. Henry

4. R/R

5. Lindgren

6. Schramm

7. Rose

Is the updates on the Newcastle website not working for this one?

come on the jawdees.

Even hotter than Good Friday.

Just done the track walk. Seems lots of material on it and well watered. Bob still working hard. Fingers crossed.

And still crap racing!! On to heat 9 and I seriously give up! I can't recall a single pass