British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 21/5/2014

By not posting Shovvy knows he's winding you up more than he ever could be posting :D

Thing is, at the start ofctge seadon shovvy was predicting poole to lose matches, and was accused of underselling the poole team. Then when he predicted poole wins he was accused of being arrogant. Poor chap (profanity filter) can't win.

Tbf, its blatantly obvious that ss loves winding people up. Whereas other posters on here seem unaware of the ridiculousness of their own posts.

• Like 3

Shov always go's on Holiday when Poole get beat by Cov .I thought everyone knew that

• Like 1

By not posting Shovvy knows he's winding you up more than he ever could be posting :D

Yeah, so wouldn't it just be the greatest wind-up ever if he didn't post for the rest of the year, and neither did KKS :P

• Like 1

Yeah, so wouldn't it just be the greatest wind-up ever if he didn't post for the rest of the year, and neither did KKS :P

I don't know why you just can't get off Steve's back. You lot only pick on the things you want to pick up on. You totally ignore his impartial posts, and yes, ther are some..

I don't know why you just can't get off Steve's back. You lot only pick on the things you want to pick up on. You totally ignore his impartial posts, and yes, ther are some..

its his total failure to see anything wrong in his beloved pirates. There is being a fan and there is being blinkered. I've been an Ipswich fan for 30 years but when Adam Ellis deliberatly stayed down the other night I called it cheating and was disappointed. Darcy did it last year it was called tactics by Steve and yet when Kildemand did it it was cheating. I for one don't miss him being here it means you can actually have a debate about Poole with decent fans on here.

Is no-one else worried about Steve Shovlar not making an appearance yet? Depression is an awful illness and shouldn't be ignored. Can someone down Dorset way check if he is okay and hasn't jumped in the nearest canal.

no
  • Like 2

Hadn't even noticed his absence to be honest, although come to think of it things have been a bit quieter on here.

:t:

Shov always go's on Holiday when Poole get beat by Cov .I thought everyone knew that

:t:

its his total failure to see anything wrong in his beloved pirates. There is being a fan and there is being blinkered. I've been an Ipswich fan for 30 years but when Adam Ellis deliberatly stayed down the other night I called it cheating and was disappointed.

Im glad you saw it that way, so did everybody else, it was blatent. Some call it cheating, some call it tactics and the referee made an example of him. And untill Referee's start clamping down right across the board it will continue to happen. Don't get me wrong, i like Adam Ellis, he has potential to be quite useful, i know he was trying to help his side, but really and truely, he doesn't need that in his armoury at his stage of his speedway career.