British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Belle Vue V Birmingham 19/5/14

Oh damn! :neutral: I was hoping it would be Wolves v Bees. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment after watching them at Eastbourne but at least they should do better with a full team.

• Like 1

Fear this could be near 70 the way Belle Vue are going at home, Nick Morris is a good second string, but number 1 he most certainly aint.

Morris for Skornicki doesn't make them weaker.

:shock:

Adam is riding like a number one, Morris isn't.

Live on bet 365 7.30 pm

Shame as was hoping it was wolves & cov

• Like 1

I like Adam, he has been a good servant to British speedway but not a No.1 by any reasonable standards. At Kirky Lane he can be reasonably good but has bad matches as well, particularly when he rode for us. Morris is similar but I think capable of producing a bigger score at the moment.

By rights neither of them should beat the Aces heat leaders but I just see Morris as more of a danger.

Edited by Aces51

Shame as was hoping it was wolves & cov

I don't understand their logic, Wolves V Cov on paper sounds like it could be a half decent match, this one looks like being a massacre.

• Like 1

I don't understand their logic, Wolves V Cov on paper sounds like it could be a half decent match, this one looks like being a massacre.

Totally agree, it should have been the Sky meet as well instead of the bowl of porridge they are showing tonight..

I like Adam, he has been a good servant to British speedway but not a No.1 by any reasonable standards. At Kirky Lane he can be reasonably good but has bad matches as well, particularly when he rode for us. Morris is similar but I think capable of producing a bigger score at the moment.

I agree he isnt a true number one but has earned the right at Birmingham so there really isn't an argument to answer too.

Doesn't matter which is the closest match for Bet365. they're not Sky showing it for entertainment, they're showing it to make money out of gambling.

Maybe this match is more predictable and easier to lay odds on? Also didn't they say the mobile signal is very strong in Manchester, making it easier for them to relay the pictures?

Closer than I thought, but 0 is still 0.

The team did well to only lose by 12, Well done Paul Starke but when this lad is top scorer riding from reserve you have to look at the so called Top 5! It is a good job we have Starkie isn't it!!

.....John Leslie.....Maybe this match is more predictable and easier to lay odds on? Also didn't they say the mobile signal is very strong in Manchester, making it easier for them to relay the pictures?

Not sound though. :wink: Can never hear a thing at Belle Vue........ unless I'm going deaf.

The team did well to only lose by 12, Well done Paul Starke but when this lad is top scorer riding from reserve you have to look at the so called Top 5! It is a good job we have Starkie isn't it!!

To be honest fair play to Starkie, he is maintaining his very high average in the NL, he is banging the points in for Somerset, and hey he aint doing to badly in the EL albeit as a draft rider, so well done Paul Starke long may it continue, if Brum could find an equally good reserve then you could more than hold your own with a not genuine No1 but 2 good draft riders. is there NO chance Ollie Greenwood can be a full time draft rider, and why not ?.