British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Wolverhampton V Coventry (19/5)

Surprised no post for this yet as always a meeting that attracts alot of interest.

Hope the bees can pick themselves back up from the nightmare meeting they were forced to race last night.

Great to see Tai back in top form last night, this will def strengthen Wolves again.

Bees should be looking at taking at least a point from this, im assuming we have a full team?

A back to form Tai should inspire the boys to a big home win.

The Bees will always provide a threat but just cant see it happening tomorrow.

• Like 1

A back to form Tai should ensure a comfy Wolves win and put their play off push back on track..

• Like 1

I don't see anything other than a close meeting, most if not all of the Bees riders have performed well at Wolves in the past. Its one of Bombers favourite away tracks so we need him to score well.

Very harsh to say, but had we had this 'bomber Harris " in the war all those years ago, then reckon this message would be in German.

He is such an embarrassment to himself and more so to Phil Morris - or is it all down to Mr Morris ?

Never did much as a rider and probably made to look good last year with the Brummies.

Oh I wish we had Scott Nicholls this year !

Chris - you the best comedy on British TV on a Satirday evening these days time to retire OR

talk nicely, and you might gat a team place on the Coventry Storm- we desperately need a reserve in place of Martin Knuckey

auf wiedersehen - guten tag- bayern Munich - bratwurst - weissbier.

Happy days !

• Like 1

Very harsh to say, but had we had this 'bomber Harris " in the war all those years ago, then reckon this message would be in German.

He is such an embarrassment to himself and more so to Phil Morris - or is it all down to Mr Morris ?

Never did much as a rider and probably made to look good last year with the Brummies.

Chris - you the best comedy on British TV on a Satirday evening these days time to retire OR

talk nicely, and you might gat a team place on the Coventry Storm- we desperately need a reserve in place of Martin Knuckey

Happy days !

Well you're clearly disappointed ...

Bomber and The Fish usually go well at Monmore but Wolves at home with the top 5 going well looks to point to a comfortable home win

Happy days !

If Bomber is an embarrassed then what are 80% of rider in the World who never have and never will reach the level Bomber is at even now at his lowest?!

Yeah he's not an EL number 1, yeah he's not a GP super star but maybe if you accepted him for what he is, which is an exciting, thrilling, all action 3rd heatleader and a bit part GP rider you could actually appreciate him. Its only your own fault for having a clearly inflated opinion of him.

Edited by SCB

Think teams are very even on paper so will depend on which team has all their riders firing at once

• Like 1

I also wish we had kept Scott instead of Bomber but we have what we have and I hope we see Bomber race well at Wolves and who knows he may provide the ''exciting racing''that we have come to love -- albeit on rare occasions these days.

• Like 1

If Bomber is an embarrassed then what are 80% of rider in the World who never have and never will reach the level Bomber is at even now at his lowest?!

Yeah he's not an EL number 1, yeah he's not a GP super star but maybe if you accepted him for what he is, which is an exciting, thrilling, all action 3rd heatleader and a bit part GP rider you could actually appreciate him. Its only your own fault for having a clearly inflated opinion of him.

Yeah - history, history, history ! He WAS all the things you say - but no more ! Well past his sell by date.

What the hell does it cost him to go along to make up the numbers in the GP's. He even makes the wild cards look half decent.

About time he spent Saturday nights curled up with his gf and daughter and enjoyed casualty on the bbc and maybe chance his look on the lottery. The only possibility he got any more of winning something.

Happy days

• Like 1

This should be a cracker of a meeting. Tai looked awesome in the SGP & Bomber looked right on the pace once again.

• Like 2

Happy days !

Id be embarrassed if I wrote a post like this, deary me!

• Like 9