British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Rye House V Plymouth 25th May

Sunday racing this week and Plymouth return in search of league points. Earlier in the season Plymouth won without to much difficulty at the Hoddesdon raceway. I have to say optimism is coming back with the Rye team and Stummo predicts a easy Rye House win.

It'll be totally different this time. Katajisto isn't at reserve and Simota found some form from somewhere that day.

We had a poor guest for Garrity in Manzares and Stevie Boxall was still suffering after his fall at Peterborough, blanking in his last three races.

It'll be l totally different this time. I'll be surprised if we don't win by 10 points or more.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Similar margin win or better compared to Sheffield last week. Stefan starting well

for us is so important not just for Sunday but the rest of the season too

Edited by westhamboy66

Similar margin win or better compared to Sheffield last week. Stefan starting well

for us is so important not just for Sunday but the rest of the season too

See Stefan average is 4.70, let's hope he's not to nervous

See Stefan average is 4.70, let's hope he's not to nervous

Watched a lot of Stefan at Mildenhall and thought he was on par or better than Lewis Blackbird and look how well he is doing. Very positive move.

• Like 1

It's been very wet in Hoddesdon overnight and this morning, with more rain forecast this evening. The tracks gonna be like mush. Tomorrow looks promising though. Hopefully the track would've dried out by the afternoon.

Watched a lot of Stefan at Mildenhall and thought he was on par or better than Lewis Blackbird and look how well he is doing. Very positive move.

Not seen a lot of Stefan, but to me he has stacks of improvement in him. Look forward to seeing him progress

Just been down to the stadium. Lots of standing water in the car park, more lakes than puddles. Had a peek over the fence. Track looks wet, but will have plenty of time to dry out in the breeze.

Currently clear blue sky and the forecast is for more of the same.

Does anyone know who Plymouth have as a guest?

It'll be totally different this time. Katajisto isn't at reserve and Simota found some form from somewhere that day.

We had a poor guest for Garrity in Manzares and Stevie Boxall was still suffering after his fall at Peterborough, blanking in his last three races.

It'll be l totally different this time. I'll be surprised if we don't win by 10 points or more.

This you're pretty much right there Shadders. Everything that's changed since the last meeting has changed to the Rocket's advantage. I'll settle for a point from the Devils ................... if the meeting goes ahead?

This you're pretty much right there Shadders. Everything that's changed since the last meeting has changed to the Rocket's advantage. I'll settle for a point from the Devils ................... if the meeting goes ahead?

Bright and sunny here with a gentle breeze. If it was in doubt it'd be off by now. No further rain forecast today

Poor Stefan, didn't get past T1 and withdrawn with concussion - Get well soon. Going to be tough to get all 3pts now

• Like 1

Yes unlucky start for Stefan and the Rockets but we had the rub of the green for the rest of the match. Stayed for the six second half races so a total of three and a half hours. Typical sunday afternoon meeting not helped by poor refereeing no attempt to speed the meeting up even when taking into consideration the delays after the falls for Stefan and Adam. Sick of races being called back as unsatisfactory then only to see no two minute warning put on and the riders returning to the pits. Shame because it spoilt some good racing. Great performance from Ben Barker, did all he could and i think the Devils can consider themselves unlucky not to take a point home

• Like 1

I agree with the above - no real urgency to get on with the meeting today. Much of the fault lies with the referee who could easily speed matters up if he could be bothered. Nonetheless I enjoyed a nice afternoon out watching Speedway.

Edited by WembleyLion