British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Workington 24/05/2014 @7pm

Be very surprised if anyone has yet desgined transport to get you from Lakeside to berwick in 2 and a half hours .

Early call off, think he lives around Manchester way so the idea was feasible enough, didn't see what the call off time actually was and I'm not that anal to be honest although in the end it doesn't matter a jot!! ;)

If I remember same thing happened to Somerset at Redcar with Nick Morris But Havelock objected to declared Team and the guest had to ride(can't remember his name but he only scored about 4)so I assume Worky would have To go with declared Team.Its on of these stupid rules again where your own rider cant ride for his own Team.

That's the meeting I was thinking of myself!! :t:

Early call off, think he lives around Manchester way so the idea was feasible enough, didn't see what the call off time actually was and I'm not that anal to be honest although in the end it doesn't matter a jot!! ;)

Was called off about 4.30 so doubt he was anywhere mear Manchester 😃.

Looks like I might have got off lightly with my ballet show tonight!

If you were there in the audience then I hope you enjoyed your night, if you were on stage then the thought of you in a tootoo is not a particular attractive one for a Sunday morning.

Grajconek would've been on his way to or at Lakeside where he should've been riding for Poole, that meeting was called off mid-late afternoon.

• Like 1

Great advert for Berwicks FIM meeting on BSPA website

• Like 1

...the thought of you in a tootoo is not a particular attractive one for a Sunday morning.

Just you hold that thought in your head, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Was called off about 4.30 so doubt he was anywhere mear Manchester .

If you were there in the audience then I hope you enjoyed your night, if you were on stage then the thought of you in a tootoo is not a particular attractive one for a Sunday morning.

Grajconek would've been on his way to or at Lakeside where he should've been riding for Poole, that meeting was called off mid-late afternoon.

No probs then chaps, definitely "not" a goer this time!! :t::D

Any news of re-staging?

Any news of re-staging?

Difficult one with a couple of Saturday tracks, both with fixture backlogs already.

Bandits have now suffered ten call-offs this season already -- two at home, eight away.

No meeting at Berwick this Saturday or the 14th June, if or when we get past Sheffield in the cup we are then having to fit in 3 home meetings Worky, Scunny, and a cup match with the Monarchs. Going to be a long season.

Going to be a long season.

Sincerely hope so!

You didn't mention the play-offs.

Berwick v Scunny has been rearranged for Saturday, September 6th