British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Swindon V Belle Vue 26/5/14

On paper I would say Belle Vue could win this, but unfortunatly our away form has been poor this year with 1-2 riders having bad nights each time. Will be happy to get a point.

On paper I would say Belle Vue could win this, but unfortunatly our away form has been poor this year with 1-2 riders having bad nights each time. Will be happy to get a point.

Could be close Rob,Zagar has to be better than his recent visits Cook will do ok Charlie Wright the key for me a close home win i think just.

I am a Stratton st Margaret man can you tell me where that is? prove to me you are a Wiltshire boy.?

I was going to ask if thats near Mitcham! My geography must be worse than I thought...

ps Stratton St Margaret is very easy to google :P

I was going to ask if thats near Mitcham! My geography must be worse than I thought...

ps Stratton St Margaret is very easy to google :P

Mystery solved. KKS is Lioness :rofl::t:

• Like 2

Damn! Sussed! :P;)

• Like 1

Mystery solved. KKS is Lioness :rofl::t:

Jacques are you KKS? only joking no you are right not rocket science to find out where SSM is.I hope he proves he is not a FRAUD,can he tell us where the burger van is?
  • Like 1

Light drizzle now in kembrey for last 30 minutes

Jacques are you KKS? only joking no you are right not rocket science to find out where SSM is.I hope he proves he is not a FRAUD,can he tell us where the burger van is?

Of course he/she/it is KKS. Various clues given over a number of weeks/months.

About 10 mins top whack

No more guys I have got Maths next my geography teacher is very proud though :D;)

You guys are going overboard now TBH

Sidney I know where the burger van is do you?

next? what on a BH Monday during half term week? Don't think teacher would be v.proud of that silly error. :wink:

About 10 mins top whack

No more guys I have got Maths next my geography teacher is very proud though :D;)

You guys are going overboard now TBH

Sidney I know where the burger van is do you?

Fraud comes to mind!

Oh well I try to use sarcasm but you lot seem like haters tbh anyway I am done with this. I will carry on supporting my team Swindon whether you like it or not ;):t:

You :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:;)

I think the word you are looking for is stupidity :drink:

Anyway, as you are going tonight, meet you by the burger van. :P

What a :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:;););););)

You need to take a deep breath, for me it does not bother me who you are i could not give a monkeys you do post some decent stuff sometimes but people on here will exspose you.

Start time.

I'll spot you a mile off. Satchel, shorts, long socks and a cap. :wink:

Ok what time?

Honestly I am not KKS but it just annoys me how some of you say I don't live in Swindon when no member personally knows me.

But do you live in Swindon? most people would say to get to Blunsdon if you go through Stratton go past the Kingsdown pub and the Arkells brewery.Then on to the speedway the old COLD HARBOUR on the right hand side simples really.