British Speedway Forum
Gavan

Poole V Kings Lynn 28/05/2014

Darcy is potentially the best rider in the world and if he achieves his potential could be one of the greats. However, many riders have shown similar potential and never achieved what many thought they could. The Moran's and Henka Gustafsson spring to mind.

PUK is presently achieving more than Darcy if you take account of all competitions in which they are involved. He is the better of the two at the moment.

Time will tell whether Darcy will achieve his potential. He is the most gifted rider I have seen in recent years and it will be a terrible waste if he doesn't reach the very top. I think and hope he will.

• Like 2

Darcy is potentially the best rider in the world and if he achieves his potential could be one of the greats. However, many riders have shown similar potential and never achieved what many thought they could. The Moran's and Henka Gustafsson spring to mind.

PUK is presently achieving more than Darcy if you take account of all competitions in which they are involved. He is the better of the two at the moment.

Time will tell whether Darcy will achieve his potential. He is the most gifted rider I have seen in recent years and it will be a terrible waste if he doesn't reach the very top. I think and hope he will.

I think your forgetting somebody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQq0hxolP4

Predictions? I will go for an away win

Spot on.

If Poole take all 3 points against Kings Lynn; I won't post on the Elite League forum again until July the 1st.

would imagine that King's Lynn will do what the bees did last week and win at Poole

Can't see anything but a Kings Lynn win. Unless Schlein & Bjerre have complete mares, Poole are gonna be needing tacticals just to stay in touch :-(

I think your forgetting somebody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meQq0hxolP4

I think your forgetting that Darcy and Chris didn't need to win or come second in that race as they already had the title wrapped up, had they needed to the result could well have been different.

Spot on.

If Poole take all 3 points against Kings Lynn; I won't post on the Elite League forum again until July the 1st.

Surely someone needs to have a word with Niels, gotta be worth throwing the meeting to shut you up until july!

• Like 6

Spot on.

Which year?!!

I think your forgetting that Darcy and Chris didn't need to win or come second in that race as they already had the title wrapped up, had they needed to the result could well have been different.

Surely someone needs to have a word with Niels, gotta be worth throwing the meeting to shut you up until july!

It has a very selective memory, did not mention the crap scores for MJJ in Sweden, last week 2 from 4 rides and yesterday 3 from 4.

It's GP week, and anything can happen!

No point, he has 500 other names.

• Like 3

Could be the match of the season tonight.

Vega Verdict: Poole 48 Kings Lynn 42 and Shovvy to comeback with his match report!!

Are you having a bet on the match tonight LGF? If so what are your tips?

Can't see anything but a Kings Lynn win. Unless Schlein & Bjerre have complete mares, Poole are gonna be needing tacticals just to stay in touch :-(

There a new rule out now, that says the Tactical Substitute are only allowed for the visiting side. Because the home side has the advantage of the track, so therefore aren't allowed TS. :rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

Am hoping like the majority of us that it will be a win for Kings Lynn....c,mon the STARS...

• Like 5

Why is bridger riding.

What have I missed. Who's missing. Janowski