British Speedway Forum
Gavan

Poole V Kings Lynn 28/05/2014

Not really, It was well fought from start to finish and not a TR in sight.. :t:

Whose next?

Are you trying to emulate the wind up merchants of this forum?

If not, I'd be shutting my gob and passively enjoying what my team is achieving. There is a long way to go yet, a lot can and will happen before October..

Anyway, brilliant win for the Stars.

Rory Schlein..WOW :t:

Good meeting enjoyed it! :drink:

Sorry if my comments annoyed you, Just enjoying the moment.

I wasn't aware we could only passively enjoy ourselves. I wanted to shout from the rooftops but I'm afraid of heights :t::party:

Another happy away day. We'll done Rory Schlein.

Edited by Royal Box

GRW

You go on and seize the day. We have had a lot of so so days. So fill ya boots this once.

All the money Poole have got and they can't even give the riders hot showers. @NicklasPorsing @RorySchlein3 @LewisKerrRacing @kenneth_bjerre

Lol lol lol

The penalty for winning I'm afraid..Good job there were not any fireworks scheduled because they would have disappeared too ;)

• Like 5

Have to say i rarely post on here, but i give credit to the Stars they looking strong, and if you can win with Iversen only scoring 7 points and no heat wins, good luck to them. Aint gunna complain bout the result, the Stars kept it close and kept there cool when it mattered the most, by taking advantage of Darcy mistake on the second bend in ht 15. Schlein shocked me, didnt know who fast he was, looks god this season, and on a bargin average. Dunno what has happened to Josh Grazjoneck thou, he is seeing to be going backwards, Milik tried his best under up overcooking it in ht 12. I think ht 8 was the turning point, Pirates on a 5-1 but Porsing hits the fence, but as i said credit to the Stars on there win. But this is speedway and you never know what will happen, all i can say is regardless it seems in my opinion an exciting season. But congrats to the Stars

• Like 1

Good to see Stars fans enjoying their success,particularly those who have supported them during the leaner years. Well done tonight.

Poole have weak links this year but still look likely to make the play offs.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 3

Rory Schlein - Take a Bow! That's the sort of performance I hoped we would see more of when he joined last season.

Great win , especially with our top two under performing. Credit to Niels for a superb win in heat 15 - showed real character!!

Kenny will take a few weeks to get up to speed.

The penalty for winning I'm afraid..Good job there were not any fireworks scheduled because they would have disappeared too ;)

If the showers were cold at least we won't need to ask who is the longest in the showers lol

As much as Poole fans won't want to hear this....Kyle Newman has reached his peak and will NEVER be any better than a Premier League Reserve/second string!!!!

Sadly, I think you're right.

Dunno what has happened to Josh Grazjoneck thou

He's saving himself, so he can put an excellent performance in at Brandon on Friday. :wink:

Edited by Leicester Hunter

Darcy just tweeted that NO team will beat Lynn this season. In my opinion if it wasn't for Grajczonek then Poole would have won.

Someone should tweet him back and tell him they have already lost at the mighty wolves !!!

• Like 2

In my opinion if it wasn't for Grajczonek then Poole would have won.

No they wouldn't.

Cheer up Stevie Shovlar

oh what can it be

your cheating Pirates team

is a S**t speedway team

At least it looks like its going to be a long sabbatical so it can only be a good thing. :t:

Please don't give Steve such a hard time..

He called me after Poole's 2nd defeat in a row, in tears he was, yet he found the strength to say 'Yer', to which I slowly replied 'Yeah'..

After his tears had mostly stopped, he let on that there were some very 'ugly birds' 'Ooop North' that he hasn't shagged yet and that he has a duty to pursue this..

I believe that Poole Speedway's current inability to win at any cost is having this most detrimental effect on Steve's well-being..

Should you see him on your travels and you're brave enough, give him a big cuddle....(if you're ugly though - beware)..

• Like 2

How many canisters of Tear Gas we're let off at Wimborne Road tonight ?