British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Pl 29th May 7-30pm

Do Ipswich have a bowser?

If they do, then they work in reverse as well, they can suck water up as well as spray it out....

If they do, then they work in reverse as well, they can suck water up as well as spray it out....

What a wind up merchant you are. I don't know why you bother..

Early weather update.

At 7-00am was dull and drizzly in Ipswich but allegedly brightness is on the way!

Always hopeful.

Hope it's a drying day, there's got to be dampness all the way through, making my way back from a very wet Wales, could be cracker. Any win would be a good win, over and out. Seconds away round 2, if that idiot decides to punch someone in the head this year, I know who I'd like to see him try it with!

Forecast looks ok today. You always tend to get a fast track when it's wet leading up to race day and then dry on the day.

With Cook around, we could see the track record challenged tonight..

Does Cookie not still have a share of the TR?

Hope it's a drying day, there's got to be dampness all the way through, making my way back from a very wet Wales, could be cracker. Any win would be a good win, over and out. Seconds away round 2, if that idiot decides to punch someone in the head this year, I know who I'd like to see him try it with!

Still school half term I see.

• Like 1

Was merely stating the browser function to the poster who asked if Ipswich had a pump to pump off flood water from the track, blimey, not everyone knows what stadium /track kit can do....!

Weather is the best it's been in days. Paths are dry and its brightening up. Rohan Tungate on his way back from France where he came 2nd to Jason Doyle. His points will be the difference tonight.

Forecast looks ok today. You always tend to get a fast track when it's wet leading up to race day and then dry on the day.

With Cook around, we could see the track record challenged tonight..

Depends which Craig Cook turns up tonight, if it's the elite league version not a chance but if it's the premier league version maybe. He looked like a complete novice at Swindon Monday night.

Rohan Tungate on his way back from France where he came 2nd to Jason Doyle. His points will be the difference tonight.

Probably racing Justin Sedgmen and Sam Masters up the autoroute after being in the same meeting

Does Cookie not still have a share of the TR?

Still school half term I see.

Think it was announced that CC actually beat the old TR by 0.04s! That's for those who actually think speedway bikes can be accurately measured by a dothery hand on a stopwatch!!! For the official record, I believe he joint holds the TR.

Much?

Nah SB. Went in to the royal George on Colchester road at 12, came out at 1 and it was drizzling, ground soaking wet with puddles around and I though here we go!

Fizzled out shortly after and has been dry since, overcast but fairly warm and the roads have dried.

Fingers crossed we get no more as no more is forecast.

Lets hope it stays fine and Bob constructs a grippy track for great racing so it proves to be the best meeting of the season. Think the Witches will have to have all 7 on the ball otherwise we will end up with no points at all in my opinion. So good luck lads all the best.